Bacon

my bad, BOB, i go to the corner now...

but first!!-->

I STILL LIKE BACON!!:rofl:

thumbnailCAUFA92J.jpeg

You think thats bad, look up turbacon epic on youtube. I cant embed the video for some reason, maybe im dumb.

Bacon may taste amazing, but it horrible for your body. But what do we care? We only care about flavor and could care less of the devasting effects Bacon has to our heart and arteries right? Meat=fail. Fruits and veggies=win. Flame suit on
Posted via Mobile Device

Bacon may taste amazing, but it horrible for your body. But what do we care? We only care about flavor and could care less of the devasting effects Bacon has to our heart and arteries right? Meat=fail. Fruits and veggies=win. Flame suit on
Posted via Mobile Device

thats one reason why i ride the busa- the adrenaline keeps my blood pumping and cleans out my arteries!! so..there:tongue2:

Posted via Mobile Device

Too bad my meat and grease engorged body is in better health and shape than yours! :laugh: and happier :tongue:

I hope you didnt buy a chinese flame suit... i hear they suck :rofl:

Sent from my rooted HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

thats one reason why i ride the busa- the adrenaline keeps my blood pumping and cleans out my arteries!! so..there:tongue2:

That actually made me laugh haha

Too bad my meat and grease engorged body is in better health and shape than yours! :laugh: and happier :tongue:

1) How do you know your body is better? The top triatheletes in the world go by a strict vegan/vegetarian diet. There even vegan bodybuilders

Bodybuilding.com - Getting Big & Strong On A Vegan Diet!

Vegetarian Vs Meat Eating: Statistics on Destruction of Body & Planet

Can't argue with /\ facts

2) That's a relative statement. I thought I was extremely happy as well on a meat diet. Once I actually thought outside the box and tried all veggies/fruits/grains I was 100x happier than having meat in my diet

BACON in the morning, BACON in the evening, BACON'S good anytime...

you can eat it in bed, you can eat it with eggs, it even goes good with wine...

so if you're feelin bad, or if you're feelin sad, eat some BACON and you'll be fine!

-Ode To Bacon
by: a very hungry busabeast:cheerleader:

i recorded myself dreaming last night, and this is a direct transcription:

' mumblemumble bacon mumble BACON! mumblemumble'....

think i might got some issues....

:laugh:

i recorded myself dreaming last night, and this is a direct transcription:

' mumblemumble bacon mumble BACON! mumblemumble'....

think i might got some issues....

:laugh:

I thought it went more like this.... (you still sleeping mind you!) ...bacon for you... Bacon for me... Bacon for our whole org family! A monster for you... And monster for me.... And monster for the whole org family! Now a monster and bacon drink for you etc.... Etc. Just bacon away!

"i bacon for the bacon of the bacon i'm just gonna bacon about the bacon and bacon." for those of you who are baconese challenged:
(think) (rest) (day) (think) (bacon) (drool).

:rofl:

Back