back together, but no spark...help

1320jon

Registered
I just got my busa back together after a long time. It has a mps auto shifter, a nlr two step but I dont think they are causing my issues. Might be though.

The pc3r lights come on while cranking. The dash works, the low oil pressure light comes on at first then goes off while cranking. The FI light has done several things, once it blicked, but I didnt have the water temp sensor plugged in, now while cranking the fi light is on solid.

I checked the fuel pump and sprayed myself with some fuel, so it works.
I pulled a plug, it was dry so I my have no fuel also. But if I crank it with the plug in the socket and get the the plug close to a ground I have nothing...no spark. I sprayed a small amount of starter fluid in before I even pulled the plug and thats what led to my no spark thinking, not even a pop.

I have a two wire plug under the tank behind the throttle bodies with a orange wire and brown wire with a black plug, not plugged into anything, and I cant remeber why? I think its suppose to unused. (female spade connectors)

The other two wires.....I have a question about are at the left rear of the oem pcm, they are white w red stripe and black with white stripe. The have no end, with exposed wire (stripped away) and are very short but pulled up over the rear corner of the pcm. I have no idea why they are like this, or what is missing.

Any ideas here?

I ve got three extra grounds...

1. pc3r ground
2. nrr ground
3. mps black wire to ground. This has a blue and red wire also and I dont have directions, is it possible the black is suppose to be hot?

PS, I also tried dissconnecting the pc3r, and same, no spark.

jumper your diagnostics port here...

WIRED2.jpg

and interpret the code/codes via shop manual...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Back