Back On A Busa!

Manuel Sabatino

Registered
My last Hayabusa was stolen way back in 2010 and I hadn't been on a bike since. This year I decided it was time to get back on two wheels. Please excuse the reflectors and hideus back fender as I've not yet had a chance to modify.

IMG_7367 (4).jpg

Just picked up my first ever busa wow just wow!!!
Im awaiting tail tidy and yoshi pipes but i had to take the reflectors of far too L plate . What can u put in there place thats cool any ideas

Im awaiting tail tidy and yoshi pipes but i had to take the reflectors of far too L plate . What can u put in there place thats cool any ideas
In place of the reflectors?

I installed the Yoshi fender eliminator and I am now looking to switch out the wind screen? Any ideas? I like the zero gravity double bubble and the sport touring looks a little high for my liking. Thoughts?

I installed the Yoshi fender eliminator and I am now looking to switch out the wind screen? Any ideas? I like the zero gravity double bubble and the sport touring looks a little high for my liking. Thoughts?

I have the Zero Gravity and the Puig both great screens. The Zero Gravity sport touring screen is a little tall but it is great when the temp gets cooler. It keeps a lot of wind off you. I don't use it in the summer.

Congrats on the new scoot! Had one stolen several years ago myself, so know that it sucks.

Puig is the way to go in my opinion. I have had a few different brands and it seems to be the nicest feeling plastic.

Back