Attn: Las Vegas Hoons

OK HOONS, this is the deal.. I am picking Scar up at his hotel at 7pm on Wednesday. We are gonna do dinner st Bootleggers on Las Vegas Blvd South & Robindale. Here is the website The Bootlegger Bistro Las Vegas | Location if you wanna check out the menu and more info. If you wanna meet us for dinner please post your In's so I can get a head count in order to make reservations. Come on out and have some great food and hang out with Master HOON himself aka SCAR :thumbsup:

Me and wifey(ridergirl) are IN:thumbsup:

Jimbo...there's no 'old' in 'busa-speak...:beerchug:

:rofl: See you there. Probably like 7-7:30-ish Wednesday.

Boy Scar, you've yanked three pages so far..... :oldcool: The Spud will be returning from the Southland Sunday afternoon.....no work next week....I'll be available for anything you can think up... :super:

OK HOONS, this is the deal.. I am picking Scar up at his hotel at 7pm on Wednesday. We are gonna do dinner st Bootleggers on Las Vegas Blvd South & Robindale. Here is the website The Bootlegger Bistro Las Vegas | Location if you wanna check out the menu and more info. If you wanna meet us for dinner please post your In's so I can get a head count in order to make reservations. Come on out and have some great food and hang out with Master HOON himself aka SCAR :thumbsup:

Elena and I are in, but I'm not wearing no "HOON" hat...mmmmkay ????.......

counting the wifey and I, I got a count of ten so far.. I will be making reservations on Tuesday so if you haven't posted your IN's yet, please do.. Thank you for your time :beerchug:

counting the wifey and I, I got a count of ten so far.. I will be making reservations on Tuesday so if you haven't posted your IN's yet, please do.. Thank you for your time :beerchug:

Well, this will be fun! :beerchug:

Looking forward to some good ol' fashioned Las Vegas hoonery.:beerchug:

The weather is incredibly tolerable in Vegas right now...

:beerchug:

Headed to the lobby to meet up with Howie and his wife...pix to follow.

:whistle:

:beerchug:

Back