Attendance list

Norman Reedus has more cred than the rest of us put together. A zombie killer extraordinaire and a Boondock Saint.

New oil and filter and the busa has a fresh honda polish wipe down. I went to do the chain and I can't find the brush!

Omar, do you mind if we do a little chain cleaning while we are up there?

New oil and filter and the busa has a fresh honda polish wipe down. I went to do the chain and I can't find the brush!

Omar, do you mind if we do a little chain cleaning while we are up there?

Let's see, there's a transmission swap going on here starting Wednesday...no we can't fit chain cleaning in Dan, jeez....

:rofl:

Omar said he has the necessary brush and other items needed to get your chain ready :thumbsup:

I think On Thursday night when Ace and Semi pull in they should wash all of ours bikes!

Do I really want Semi and Ace touching my new bike? She's so pristine now, I'm thinking she wouldn't be when they're done.

Let's see, there's a transmission swap going on here starting Wednesday...no we can't fit chain cleaning in Dan, jeez....

:rofl:

Omar said he has the necessary brush and other items needed to get your chain ready :thumbsup:

You forgot the master cylinder upgrades. I've got all the stuff to convert my brake and clutch to Brembo... :hide:

I wish I could swing this... I want to help :(

Do I really want Semi and Ace touching my new bike? She's so pristine now, I'm thinking she wouldn't be when they're done.

New bike? Around GIXERHP? You're a brave woman...if nothing else, she might get the pink fuzzy mods :whistle:

Back