Asheville anyone?

powerjunkie

Registered
I am looking for people that want to go for rides. I don't know many people around here. So lets hang out and do some riding!

Whoa... the only thing I know about Asheville is the fine Mission Hospital
So... if you guys go there, don't make the trip I did :whistle:

Ride safe

Next week, a group of us are going to be spending a few days on the dragon. You should come say hi!

I went to bike night at Buffalo Wild wings Thursday. It was a descent time. Any of you guys go up there? I will be at MR Motorcycle this coming Friday for bike night too. I joined Asheville Motorcycle riders at meetup.com and we were planning a meetup at the dealership Friday. Anyone have plans for this weekend for a ride?

OK, I have been thinking of going for a ride today but been on the fence. Anyone want to ride? I have no opinion of where to go. Just ride. I'm open for suggestions.

Does Belair live near Asheville? .....who's Belair lol
YES HE DOES and thanks to him my Asheville visit was a pleasant one :)
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm in the area for weekend rides sometimes. I'm a couple hours down the road but when I'm not working on the weekends, you can find me carving the corners in your neck of the woods. I ride out near Old Fort and Mt. Mitchell alot of the times.

If I can actually get some rest tonight I may go to the Pisgah Inn on the parkway. I have not ridden with that group yet, but I have heard they are a very diverse bunch. Anybody going or has gone? They meet at the Inn every Sunday at 8:30.

Whoa... the only thing I know about Asheville is the fine Mission Hospital
So... if you guys go there, don't make the trip I did :whistle:

Ride safe

Hey i nabbed a picture the other day when i was in a work truck and i believe i saw one your trailers on a trailer!!!!!!!!! :whistle:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1312252567230.jpg

Back