Arnott Air Suspension Kit Adjustment

Ezz1r

Registered
Forum:

Good evening to all I have a few questions about my 06 Gen I Busa I'm hoping you all can enlighten me with. I currently am about an inch short of being flat footed while coming to a stop and have had her start to lean a few times on soft sand or gravel and have had to do the Hulk on her to save her from going down.

My first question is she currently has installed a Arnott Air Suspension Kit with a compressor is it possible to make it bottom out an extra inch ? Secondly Or will I need to add lowering links ( dog bones ) as well to get the desired affect ? I don't want to go with the Corbin seat if that is the case comfort is key on long rides for me.

Again thanks to all in advance

E

Forum:

Good evening to all I have a few questions about my 06 Gen I Hayabusa I'm hoping you all can enlighten me with.

I currently am about an inch short of being flat footed while coming to a stop
and have had her start to lean a few times on soft sand or gravel
and have had to do the Hulk on her to save her from going down.

My first question is she currently has installed a Arnott Air Suspension Kit with a compressor is it possible to make it bottom out an extra inch ?

Secondly Or will I need to add lowering links ( dog bones ) as well to get the desired affect ?

I don't want to go with the Corbin seat if that is the case comfort is key on long rides for me.

Again thanks to all in advance

E

Is that what it looks like before installation ?

RTS729DE-2.jpg

Red,
You gonna be home later on this morning,
was thinking on riding over around 10:30 - 11:00 if so ?

You are always welcome at my house brother ~ I'm here with a fresh pot of coffee Sunday morning . . .

Stage1.jpg

Perhaps we could line them up off bridge street ~ for our friendly Red list adjustment . . .

I'm kinda likin' that 3.5 mile straight San Jacinto road leading up to your house.:laugh:Any standing water over the roads there from this last storm?

Last edited:
I'm kinda liking that 3.5 mile straight San Jacinto road leading up to your house.

:laugh:

Any standing water over the roads there from this last storm ?

Document?documentID=3232.jpg

Just avoid Menifee area near Newport road for awhile ~ it looks like people just haven't got used to the new freeway ramps . . .

1a4c8459-605c-461f-be41-582cfdcbbcf5-page-001.jpg

X marks the spot & not many people know about the straight away that rolls east over the San Jacinto river bed . . .

I plan on taking the 74 to Redlands to San Jacinto(been so long since I've been there I had to MapQuest it:lol:).

Shoot me your phone # or call me,just tried your 3069 # and must've been your old work #.:laugh:

Headed your way in about 20 minutes,only 53 degrees out so gotta go throw on some thermals(and actually wear my gloves:lol:).

Last edited:
I plan on taking the 74 to Redlands to San Jacinto
( been so long since I've been there I had to MapQuest it:lol:) .

Shoot me your phone # or call me,
just tried your 3069 # and must've been your old work # . :laugh:

Headed your way in about 20 minutes,
only 53 degrees out so gotta go throw on some thermals
( and actually wear my gloves:lol:) .

Don't expect any decaffeinated coffee in this household .

f999e69940f49a1da15df32948e7b675.jpg

I've had my Soupy's on for 5 years now hauling my 250 lb. azz around with no issues,pretty much depends on the quality of the links and having them evenly adjusted(adjusted mine on the workbench before installing and marked the flats so I could raise or lower evenly).

Back