Arizona

Don't mean to hijack the thread... But I was the photographer. Oh yeah... D I was in your Auto 1 class 2nd hour last semester. Have fun! The fun begins in 3rd gear...

<marquee><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>12-1/2 hours from now, the fun begins!

</marquee></span>

Don't mean to hijack the thread... But I was the photographer. Oh yeah... D I was in your Auto 1 class 2nd hour last semester. Have fun! The fun begins in 3rd gear...
No sweat, no thread-jack.

Who the heck are you?
Patrick D. Sat behind Jordan on the wall to the right that's full of pictures...2nd row. Want those Toyota Supra Turbo pistons now that I actually have them? I can PM or email you a pic of them if you'd like... Also, I saw a Busa @ Power and Southern right by the mall... It was blue, rider had no helmet, orange hair and sun glasses.

2nd annual Tortilla Flats Run Report-
Beautiful Day, Beautiful Busas, what could go wrong?
-oh yeah, everything.
<ul>1. Me sliding sideways through a turn, trying to keep up with Mikey D(emonspeed). No drop, thank God.
2. Mikey sliding sideways completely leaving the asphalt, but keeping her upright (you da man
wow.gif
)
3. Seeing a fellow biker using his beautiful Duc to prop up a rock wall (slapped into it in a turn)
4. Thrasher rear ending Mikey while getting out of way of ambulance heading for above mentioned biker (hole in lower fairing, Mikey's can dented).

AfricanRider was the only one unscathed, just shook up by our bad luck...by the way Daniel, how about "Kenyan Karver" for a screen name
cool.gif

Attached pic is us taking a break, no action shots unfortunately-no one was in the mood (understandably so)
Oops, shot pics at 1 meg, file to big to upload...
mad.gif

2nd annual Tortilla Flats Run Report-
  Beautiful Day,  Beautiful Busas, what could go wrong?
     -oh yeah, everything.
<ul>1. Me sliding sideways through a turn, trying to keep up with Mikey D(emonspeed). No drop, thank God.
2. Mikey sliding sideways completely leaving the asphalt, but keeping her upright (you da man
wow.gif
)
3. Seeing a fellow biker using his beautiful Duc to prop up a rock wall (slapped into it in a turn)
4. Thrasher rear ending Mikey while getting out of way of ambulance heading for above mentioned biker (hole in lower fairing, Mikey's can dented).

AfricanRider was the only one unscathed, just shook up by our bad luck...by the way Daniel, how about "Kenyan Karver" for a screen name
cool.gif

Attached pic is us taking a break, no action shots unfortunately-no one was in the mood (understandably so)
Oops, shot pics at 1 meg, file to big to upload...
mad.gif
Fast,
You almost make it seem like we didn't have any fun!

Aside from the aformentioned calamities, it was a great ride! Nobody wrecked (well maybe a little bit), nobody went down, (well at least none of us), nobody got lost (pretty tough to get lost when there are no turn offs).

I came as close to balling up the sidewall of my rear meat as I have ever come. (I know one of you took a pict of that!)

We all rode a very spriited ride (Until the humbling experience with the ambulance)

What more could anyone ask for?

(Well, maybe a new copper right side fairing for Thrasher and a new left side can for me.)

But other than that, it was a great ride.

Looking foward to the ride down the Salt River Canyon!

Keep the shiney side up!

Mikey

Thanks F355, appreciate your help.

Oh it was fun...just occasionally I felt someone looking over my shoulder..
grim.gif
j/k-had a blast, can't wait to go again. Need to get into the twisties more so I can get big and strong and fast like my daddy Mikey
race.gif
bowdown.gif

Thanks F355, appreciate your help.

Oh it was fun...just occasionally I felt someone looking over my shoulder..
grim.gif
  j/k-had a blast, can't wait to go again. Need to get into the twisties more so I can get big and strong and fast like my daddy Mikey
race.gif

bowdown.gif
Maybe I'm a tad on the slo side but...

Fast?   How did F355 post that pict?  
rock.gif

BTW - <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Whose yer Daddy?</span>

<!--EDIT|Mikey D
Reason for Edit: "Cause I forgot the 1st time!"|1076356669 -->

Hey Mikey-

F355 pm'd me to send him pic so he could resize and post it...I have no idea how to do that, I'm still trying to figure out how all of you sneak into my house to put all this stuff on my computer...
iamwithstupid.gif
blush.gif

Hey Mikey-

F355 pm'd me to send him pic so he could resize and post it...I have no idea how to do that, I'm still trying to figure out how all of you sneak into my house to put all this stuff on my computer...
iamwithstupid.gif

blush.gif
Yeah, what he said... Minus the sneaking into his house part. Have you figured out who I am yet Mr. D? I pretty much told you...

Sounds like lots of sliding going on - was the road in the shade?  It seemed pretty warm yesterday.  Were you guys hitting stripes?

How was the Duc rider?
Duc rider was way strapped down on a streacher when we went past.

Several (3 or 4 at least) emergency vehicles went by us in the other direction after we passed him. The Ducati was basicly folded crosswise into a ditch. Didn't look good.
sad.gif
1zhelp.gif

The road was not in the shade.

I personally have tons-o-fun sliding the Busa around turns. We rode with a guy on an SV600 (I think) and I think I sprayed him with rear meat when I passed him in a turn.
biggrin.gif

We stopped in the canyon lake overlook to give the
newbie.gif
a look around. When we took off I hit the stripe and broke the rear end loose sideways sown the street. I thought it was great fun but my compatriots got a tad nervous.
wow.gif

A good ride but I need to post a request for parts now.

cool.gif
"Kenyan Karver" food for thot homey....

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

it was great meeting all of you...and yup trying to keep up with the Busas on my Kat ;)

would you believe I lost all but one of the pics I took....I was uploading the pics to my laptop then decided to rename them before uploading...then I go right ahead and delete them from my memory card without uploading them first.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

Sounds good Mini.  This will not be a high speed trip.  I will (hopefully) have my wife on the back and we are going with a bunch of other non busa (read slow) folks.  But your are definately welcome to come along.  

See the next post for details!

Mikey[/QUOTE]
I had not read this one before, looks like Mikey D is picking on me and my Kat....what's up with that???
smile.gif
:):):):):):):)

ok ok I admit I am the slow one... ;)

Sounds good Mini.  This will not be a high speed trip.  I will (hopefully) have my wife on the back and we are going with a bunch of other non busa (read slow) folks.  But your are definately welcome to come along.  

Mikey
I had not read this one before, looks like Mikey D is picking on me and my Kat....what's up with that???
smile.gif

ok ok I admit I am the slow one... ;)[/quote]
No way was I picking on you!

We were supposed to go with a Honda Shadow, Yamaha Cruiser and a few HOGs.  Those were the slow ones!

Figures ALL of them bailed.  The only ones who showed were

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>BOARD MEMBERS!</span>

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>.org  WAHOOO!
super.gif
</span>

Mikey
smile.gif

ok ok I admit I am the slow one... ;)
No way was I picking on you!

We were supposed to go with a Honda Shadow, Yamaha Cruiser and a few HOGs.  Those were the slow ones!

Figures ALL of them bailed.  The only ones who showed were

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>BOARD MEMBERS!</span>

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>.org  WAHOOO!
super.gif
</span>[/QUOTE]
ok Mikey D, we r cool
smile.gif
:):)

excpt for the mishaps, i loved that ride

smile.gif

BTW - I know someone who is an EMT, I had them check on the rider that went down, a of yesterday the rider was in stable condition.

There were also 7 other motorcycle crashes in Arizona on Sunday.

Just FYI

Back