Too many great roads to list but,
Salt River Canyon,
Tortilla flats,
Mesa to Payson
Bush Highway etc...
Contact me when your in town!

Ride Safe!  
super.gif
how bout a high-speed run from tucson to nogales.....  
wow.gif
Come on down!

devil.gif
I did one from Yuma to Phoenix.

Never dropped below 110, Stayed around 140 most of the time. Except when I thought a helicopter was pacing me, boy was I nervous! Did it on an '84 KZ700!
tounge.gif

Hey Mikey-
   Long time no talky...got your pm, I'm in!
biggrin.gif

Hopefully I'll have everything on my baby by then, undertail, hugger, smoked lenses, etc.  But even if she's nekkid, she's goin'!
jump9.gif
You're making me jealous!

My chain finally arrivied, yeah, the one I ordered just after our last ride!

I did get buy the cool wazoo chan breaker and riveted master link instalation tool.

I have been wanting the top gun undertail and Tobin Seats for quite some time now.

Man, Suzie dosen't even have paint yet!

Glad you're going. I've invited my wife to ride along but I'm not sure that she's going. Should be a blast!

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Official Feb 8th Ride Participation list!</span>
Mikey D - Definately!  
super.gif

Thrasherfox - Definately!  
super.gif

LCW - Only if his buddy blows him off!  
rock.gif

FastinPhoenix - Definately!  
super.gif

Africanrider - Definately!  
super.gif

Come on the rest of ya!

(To be edited as needed)

<!--EDIT|Mikey D
Reason for Edit: "Needed it again!"|1075406993 -->

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Hey LCW - your buddies just called me.. they said they were blowing you off.... so just plan on riding with us
biggrin.gif

Hey guys, I'm moving to the Phoenix area soon. Starting to look like we may buy a new home in Queens Creek. Great homes, incredable prices. Anyhow, looking forward to getting to ride with you all.

Hey guys, I'm moving to the Phoenix area soon.  Starting to look like we may buy a new home in Queens Creek.  Great homes, incredable prices.  Anyhow, looking forward to getting to ride with you all.
Sounds great Copper!

Queen Creek is just down the road a piece from here. My wife just left her job in Queen Creek to go back to school for El Ed.

There is a great Mexican resturant out there!

CYA Soon!

Too many great roads to list but,
Salt River Canyon,
Tortilla flats,
Mesa to Payson
Bush Highway etc...
Contact me when your in town!

Ride Safe!  
super.gif
how bout a high-speed run from tucson to nogales.....  
wow.gif
That's kind of a haul....but, what about the Salt River Canyon? Not that far, and what a ride!!
wow.gif

But, it would be fun to hunt for that dollar!
biggrin.gif
Uhhhh. I'm a bit slow folks, special Ed and all (no offense Ed!)

What dollar?

wow.gif

Hey LCW - your buddies just called me.. they said they were blowing you off.... so just plan on riding with us
biggrin.gif
There's more to that story! The NHRA Time Trials are out at Firebird Raceway that weekend, and the big boys bring their toys that weekend. There's only two times a year to see the Top Fuel top guns run down the same track I'll be runnin down soon, so I plan to be there. I'm going out there Saturday with my girl, but my buddy mentioned going on Sunday too. If he flakes, I'm ridin' with you guys. Who knows, maybe I'll be the flake and ride with you guys anyway...

devil.gif

biggrin.gif
There's more to that story!  The NHRA Time Trials are out at Firebird Raceway that weekend, and the big boys bring their toys that weekend.  There's only two times a year to see the Top Fuel top guns run down the same track I'll be runnin down soon, so I plan to be there.  I'm going out there Saturday with my girl, but my buddy mentioned going on Sunday too.  If he flakes, I'm ridin' with you guys.  Who knows, maybe I'll be the flake and ride with you guys anyway...

devil.gif
Tell you what I'm gonna do. (And I can't do this for everyone) The big dogs are comming out in March and we go to the pit crew challenge. The time trials are the first Friday, come on out and you can chaperone. Get in for $5.00.

You guys are having way too much fun for the middle of winter. Wish I was there now. Can't wait for the move. Sounds like there's some incredable riding there. See you all soon.

I am really AMP'd about the 8th ride!!! cant wait!!! I hope we get a pretty good turn out.. I will bring my digital camera and take pictures of whomever is there and I should be able to post it that night on this thread so anyone that doesnt go will see what they missed....
biggrin.gif

Also wanted to give a big thanks to Mikey for putting this all together and having us meet at his place... thanks!!!!!

It's all good!

Just wanted to say lets all of us keep in mind that we're out for a nice cruize, no trips to the emergency room! (or the court house!)
tounge.gif

I used to live in Tucson. Rode a '81 Kawasaki LTD1000K. Didnt wear a helmet back then.

I hope you guys do wear lids.....

Back