Arizona

Gotta do my chain in the morning, then looking for a long ride before her bath Sunday  :tounge: Who's up for a ride?
Ashamed to admit it but I still havent replaced my chain yet. You probably heard it shoshing around back there!

Can't promise anything but give me a call and well see about Saturday. I'm relly close to calling the inspector for the 2nd to last inspection on the extention & may actually have to do some work aroung the house.

Thanks Ed,

Mikey

Would you believe? 2 root canals and a crownlater and maybe I can ride in the next couple of weekends, hola if u guys are game...

Hey, been busy lately, but how about all of us hookin up over Xmas holiday for the 2nd annual (monthly) Tortilla Flats Run? You game, Mikey? I know you got a coupla weeks off...
cussing.gif
jk. Post whatever days you're free, and let's see if the three of us can get together (any one else that can join...the more the merrier)

Hey, been busy lately, but how about all of us hookin up over Xmas holiday for the 2nd annual (monthly) Tortilla Flats Run?  You game, Mikey? I know you got a coupla weeks off...
cussing.gif
jk. Post whatever days you're free, and let's see if the three of us can get together (any one else that can join...the more the merrier)
Sounds great Ed!  Pick a date!

How bout the rest of Ya'll?

My main computer is still down,  have to take it in, so I'll have to do some research to get all of your email addresses.  Mine is:

family_clan@msn.com

don't use the msdrobit address,  I'll not be at school for a bit yet.
super.gif

P.S. Can you believe it, still no chain yet!
cussing.gif

It's back ordered until Jan 1st!

<!--EDIT|Mikey D
Reason for Edit: "didn't get it all the first time"|1072473847 -->

cussing.gif

OK Ya'll. Thrasherfox will be in town on Feb 8th. Whose up for an afternoon ride? Right around 2:00, out to Tortilla Flats for a burger and a carbonated beverage!

It's Official!
I just confirmed with Thrasherfox!
the 2nd Tortilla Flats / .org bike run will be leaving my house around 2 on Sunday Feb 8th.

Now all Ya'll that said they ride...

Let me know!

Mikey D -

I will be driving in on the 7th, I will be staying in Mesa.. All I need is either and address, or directions to your house. and about how long you think it will take me to get there form Mesa.. Just send me an email with the info..

Also email me your phone number if you would.. you have mine right?

Looking forward to this ride.. this will actually be the first group ride I have been on since I got my Busa (yeah yeah, everyone give me a wiiiide bearth lol)

Mikey D -

I will be driving in on the 7th, I will be staying in Mesa.. All I need is either and address, or directions to your house. and about how long you think it will take me to get there form Mesa.. Just send me an email with the info..

Also email me your phone number if you would.. you have mine right?

Looking forward to this ride.. this will actually be the first group ride I have been on since I got my Busa (yeah yeah, everyone give me a wiiiide bearth lol)
Thrasher,
I emailed you directions. Please look out! I got the virus Cache mentioned in the random thoughts forum! I think I responded to you before I opened the infected file.

Verry sorry. From what I understand, it is a low threat virus. Here is the free virus scan I use that removed it for me.

http://www.pandasoftware.com/activescan/

I am clean now, but I'm not opening my emil for 24 hours until my district thouroughly cleans out their server.

I'll PM you with directions.

Mikey

Hey Mikey-
Long time no talky...got your pm, I'm in!
biggrin.gif

Hopefully I'll have everything on my baby by then, undertail, hugger, smoked lenses, etc. But even if she's nekkid, she's goin'!
jump9.gif

If I don't end up going to the NHRA Time Trials out at Firebird that day, I'll be there. Though depending on if I've torn into the busa for my 1/4 mile mods by then, I may be on the SV1k, or until I get new pipes, referred to as the sewing machine.

biggrin.gif

Back