Are you to blame, even a little?

Life is short, ride hard (outside of city limits preferably)!
Posted via Mobile Device

Even joking, this is what Lamb is talking about. A group of girls or a couple Ferraris go by in a parade when getting ready to leave and there is one a$$hat in the group who high revs his junk. Apparently thinking his stuff sounds "incredible". please think twice, then think three times, then don't do it, cause it reflects on all of us.

The Irvine court would love to see you, they have nothing better to do than regulate and fine your butt right out of existence. Fighting this would be rather pointless. As for the stickers being put there by residents.........interesting.........they are very thin and highly glued, Lamb tried to peel up a corner and got nothing, it just sort of flakes off a millimeter at a time. Even getting one would take some time.There are hundreds of them, so the job would be a large task. It would be fun to put no car parking stickers over them though..........that would be a hoot!
I agree, there's always an azzhat in the group who wants attention so bad he needs to rev his aftermarket loud azz shid in crowded places :banghead: Multiply that by every few bikes in a busy place with good year round weather and it gets old quick. I would want loud vehicles banned too, and I wouldn't care how many wheels they had, or if it was their exhausts, stereo's etc making the noise. You've got to respect other peoples rights too :beerchug: If folks kept the noise down it would never come to this, but since they can't, it does come to this :banghead:

WOw.. this is crazy.. Not saying making noise with your vehicles is right or wrong, but it's been part of the whole mod scene since there was a mod scene.. Look at old say 60's or whenever people wanted to make a street legal racer.

Ban.. hell no.. Knowing a time and place a must. I've heard loud exhaust and thought "That sounds nice" and then the cheap garbage that makes me can't wait 'til they are away from me.

Listen to most exotics.. Step on the gas and they are loud. Hell, even my boss's Masi is and it's stock. Yes there are some pipes that are just ridiculous. But don't be so unreasonable far left or right that you take from others fun. They too though need to know screaming down the street at 2a at 8k rpm is well... (Oh.. My bad.. that's where that spike strip. How'd it get in the middle of the street.. my bad)

I don't mind pausing a convo, i.e. if I'm at a patio setting eating dinner and someone lights it up.. I'll pause and check them out to see if it was a nice set up of fail. lol Next to getting in to corners or taking them sideways in my 240, exhaust tones are my next pure enjoyment in automobiles and bikes.

Times have changed since the 60's Houston. The population has exploded....california especially. There's just no room for folks to get away with the occasional blast on the throttle, because its not occasional anymore, its constant, and folks are sick of it. Thats why the governor of california just signed a bill into law outlawing aftermarket exhausts on bikes. If you live in california you'd better check into it, because as of this morning I believe, things for you guys have just changed radically :banghead: I hope you guys kept your stock exhausts around.....

Denver passed a motorcycle noise law some time ago, cant remember the specific but i know it chased alot of the big clubs and what not into basically revolt of the city, i know the sons wouldnt run threw the city or support anything in the city, i try to stay out anyway since i dont like idiots:laugh:

Denver passed a motorcycle noise law some time ago, cant remember the specific but i know it chased alot of the big clubs and what not into basically revolt of the city, i know the sons wouldnt run threw the city or support anything in the city, i try to stay out anyway since i dont like idiots:laugh:

it was a city ordinance enforcing EPA regulation that went into effect in 06 (i think it was 06) and :poke: the COC in colorado has all but stopped the cops in thier tracks with the help of a good lawyer. i think Wade Eldridge is his name. as far as i know, every single ticket they issued for motorycycle noise was beaten in court. i will have to do a check but i think the city even had to pay restitution to everyone they issued a ticket to. :laugh:
so if you get a noise ticket in CO. get in contact with the COC, they can help.:beerchug:

i contacted the AMA, and am awaiting a call back. i have started to run the phone tree for the NCOM legislative taskforce. i have a BOLT members card from cali. that i am looking for(i have a big stack of cards from all over the country). and i am shure the MMA wil be more than intrested in this BS.
will keep you posted. i will not be happy til we make this right!:tantrum:

it was a city ordinance enforcing EPA regulation that went into effect in 06 (i think it was 06) and :poke: the COC in colorado has all but stopped the cops in thier tracks with the help of a good lawyer. i think Wade Eldridge is his name. as far as i know, every single ticket they issued for motorycycle noise was beaten in court. i will have to do a check but i think the city even had to pay restitution to everyone they issued a ticket to. :laugh:
so if you get a noise ticket in CO. get in contact with the COC, they can help.:beerchug:

i contacted the AMA, and am awaiting a call back. i have started to run the phone tree for the NCOM legislative taskforce. i have a BOLT members card from cali. that i am looking for(i have a big stack of cards from all over the country). and i am shure the MMA wil be more than intrested in this BS.
will keep you posted. i will not be happy til we make this right!:tantrum:

Damn! You got your hooks in this one! Fight the good fight. Note to self.............stay on red 1100's good side!

Back