Are There Any New Led Low & Hi Beams That Are Better Than Stock Lights ?

nitrobusa08

Registered
I have noticed that there are all sorts of new Led head lights I have been using Hid but the high beam shines in the tree tops on my gen 2 Busa. Any help is appreciated . Thanks

I was Workin for an ebike company here in Vancouver,bc. We had a shipment of led lights come in with about 5 adapters to fit them to whichever housing you have.

Check out eBay since everything led comes from China anyways. I believe the units we had were 35w. Stupid bright they were.

Or call motorino head office in Vancouver and speak with one of the techs. They are all good guys and would be willing to email u a pic of the units they have. Cost was in the 30range I believe and considering how low my dollar is u Yanks could save a buck. Now wondering where the op is from lol.

Unfortunately, you will not be happy with the aiming as the one housing for GenII, you cant adjust low and high beam independently. There are LED bulbs, and I have installed one before. Cycle Gear had them for around 50 bucks and are very bright. We installed the one I am talking about on a Gen I bike.

There is a thread somewhere here where a member modified his headlight so that the hi and low beams could be adjusted seperately.
I have no idea how to find it.

I don't remember one where they made it adjustable, but I do remember reading where some members have added washers to aim the high beam lower where it shines on the road.

I was Workin for an ebike company here in Vancouver,bc. We had a shipment of led lights come in with about 5 adapters to fit them to whichever housing you have.

Check out eBay since everything led comes from China anyways. I believe the units we had were 35w. Stupid bright they were.

Or call motorino head office in Vancouver and speak with one of the techs. They are all good guys and would be willing to email u a pic of the units they have. Cost was in the 30range I believe and considering how low my dollar is u Yanks could save a buck. Now wondering where the op is from lol.
Thank you for the information on Led's

Unfortunately, you will not be happy with the aiming as the one housing for GenII, you cant adjust low and high beam independently. There are LED bulbs, and I have installed one before. Cycle Gear had them for around 50 bucks and are very bright. We installed the one I am talking about on a Gen I bike.
Thanks for the info re LED bulbs. I have found the standard bulbs lack brightness on rural roads with the parabolic highbeam no help as it's easy to out ride your highbeam on most twisty rural roads we have here. Presently I have a NARVA blue bulb which is sharper.

As far as standard bulbs go, I have had the best luck with the piaa extreme white bulbs. That's what I am running on my HD. The busa I have retrofit hid projectors.

Yo dude have you got the LED kit from Shane Gaston yet??? He done my cluster and my running lights/blinkers.

Back