Anyone order a Tobin recently?

drfbusa

Registered
Ive sent tobin a few emails and left a message over the past two weeks inorder to get a few questions answered to send my seat. I always confirm ordering instructions via phone before conducing internet business. I want to square everything away before sending my seat.

Anyone?

Tobin?

Thanks.

funny you would post on this.I have a seat base in front of me ready to send off.haven't talk to him though.

GL

I have another front ready to send but haven't gotten a reply to any emails about a month back so... hope business is good as I'm looking for a different route.
guns.gif

I went thru his website and downloaded a order form and paid with paypal and sent them to him and got them back in 2 weeks.

give them a little time, sometimes they are prompt and sometimes it takes a bit, but in any case they will do you right, seems like it took me 3 weeks for mine maybe 4...

Im ok with the time it takes to do good work. I just want to make sure my seat isnt sent out and no one accounts for it. I guess Im the kind of guy that calls before comming over. I also want to put a custom logo instead of he kanji.

Ill keep everyone posted. Im in no way out to slander anyone. For all I know, he and the family may be on vacation.

NinjaKiller, when did you send in your seat?

I just got them back last thursday, I only had to wait a couple of weeks, once he sends them back to you he gives a tracking number.

they will get back to you, tobin had done two for me, both were well worth the short wait.

Back