Anyone looking for HID?

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Would like to see who's interested in a possible group buy. Trust me when I say you won't believe the prices..... Let me say up front THIS is the best deal ever offered here at the Org! Just looking to see total numbers for getting in on this deal.
Once I get a list and approval from the site admin I'll post up total cost including shipping for each and every kit! YOU are not committed to making a purchase by listing your name. This is just a way to put some numbers together so I can evaluate the interest level.

I'm in. I'd probably only do the low-beam. My biggest concerns are not so much price, but whether bulbs are going to be available in a year. I'm assuming it's a solid product/vendor.
Thanks ks-waterbug!

I'd be interested in getting a set... maybe a couple, depending on cost/style
cool.gif

For those of you who are undecided....

I did mine last july and and definitely worth the cash and effort..

I'm in.  I'd probably only do the low-beam.  My biggest concerns are not so much price, but whether bulbs are going to be available in a year.  I'm assuming it's a solid product/vendor.
Thanks ks-waterbug!
Those bulbs interchangeable, don`t worry about it. You can buy them everywhere, ebay included.
BTW. HID bulbs goog for 2500 hours at least. I have them in my 2 cars, oldest set is 6 years old and they always on when i`m driving, no bulb burned out so far.
I use both low and high beam in my busa and love it.
I bought them off ebay for $250 for the set of two ballasts and two bulbs. $125.00 for low beam only would be a good price.
Two members can get together and split the set....

Depends on brand and price ... Also, while I'm thinking of it, we need to get together and make a mounting kit for the HID's, with relay included. that way it's a plug n play install.

Back