Anyone know the brand of this swing arm or how I go about fixing this?

Unrelated ,
but Chromoly ,
vs Aluminum in
the mountain bike
industry . . .

Many riders like Chromoloy
for its flex in cross country racing
where Aluminum was very stiff . . .

Same in BMX .

The Aluminum would let you get
power down with no flex
in the chain stays ,
but chromoly
would flex .

At the end of the day
chromoly was easier
on the body . . .

:race:

...and converted the tensioner to a compression type rather than a tension type. Would that not make this doable?

Exactly where my mind went. Either your welding idea which also reinforces or put blocks ahead of the axle with a couple of through bolts. I imagine they design extended arms this way to allow experimentation fore and aft but the laws of physics are giving those adjusters the :shocked:

I thought the axle after its torqued took the load not the adjusters. I would buy a new swingarm stay away from extensions .

sorry i guess you are wrong.
why? I have to go back a little .
my ´90 Yamaha FJ1200 has to get 150 Nm onto the rear axle´s nut and the aluminium tensioner has much more support surface on which the pressure of the axle presses and generates by that enough friction so that the adjuster cannot move. neither to front no to the rear.
the fj (129 hp) has a kind of cover (alu cast) at the end of the aluminium swing arm, through which the adjusting screw (M8) is pulling the alu cast adjuster - but this cover cannot withstand the force - alone - when you accelerate fully and will break.
I've already sold some of these covers precisely because they were cracked.
the resulting friction at the 150 Nm at the adjuster´s body is absolutely necessary (at the fj1200).

in the less bad case, the left cover does not break, but the wheel in the swing arm rotates to the right and the motorcycle drives in a completely strange way.
my brother had this case a long time ago at his former fj1200.

and seriously , i guess the standard 100 Nm the haya manual prescribes never will be enough to get the needed friction,
In addition, the friction surfaces seem much too small to me.
so even if you put 150 Nm onto the nut the whole construct is for me a birth of a dung heap.

the result you can see by the torn out adjuster screw.

Back