anyone have fairings from nicecycle

Are those the Chineese ones? If so, there was someone on here last week complaining about them.

We put them on a RC51. They are the same as the Ebay hong kong kits. They did not fit and melted with in 1000 miles. If you are going to get a low quality fairing kit go ahead and buy the EBAY kit. They are Cheaper and the same quality as Nicecycle. Nicecyle had no paint on the inside of the fairings, no heat shielding, no foam, and the paint was super thin. When washing the bugs off after riding the paint would come off with the Bugs.

We put them on a RC51. They are the same as the Ebay hong kong kits. They did not fit and melted with in 1000 miles. If you are going to get a low quality fairing kit go ahead and buy the EBAY kit. They are Cheaper and the same quality as Nicecycle. Nicecyle had no paint on the inside of the fairings, no heat shielding, no foam, and the paint was super thin. When washing the bugs off after riding the paint would come off with the Bugs.

kind of what i was thinking

are you looking for fairings?? Im parting out my 01...I got all black with gas tank and everything, they are in very good condition except a nicks here and there.

*carlsbadbusa*
Do you still have those fairings? If so how much are looking to get for them. I am thinking about trading out my blk/grey for some straight black and I didn't want to go the Hong Kong route. PM me, please.

Back