Anyone familiar w/ Klim Pants...

Over_Easy

GEO-STABILIZATION EXPERT
Donating Member
Registered
I have about $80 of credit to use w/ a motorcycle supplier and trying to think of something they have that I could use.

The one safety gear item I don't have are pants. I have matching leather pants on the GB order, but all I have now are jeans. I'm thinking these Klim well-ventilated ballistic nylon/Kevlar pants must offer more protection than jeans and I could wear them for those occasions when I don't want to be stuck wearing leather pants all day (wear them over shorts). They are made for on and off-road. Anyone familiar with these?

SPECS BELOW:
# The Revolt Pant offers the best in controlled venting which allows comfort for a wider range of riding condition and level of activity. 14" zippers have been placed along the sides of the pant to take advantage of maximum airflow so if your ride stats out cool leave the zippers up, but if you start to ride hard unzip the zippers and cool down. Crucial elements include rider specific patterning, ballistics nylon, side pockets and stretch material across the back.

# Two 14" zippered vents
# Air intake vents allow fresh air to enter pant
# Extremely breathable fabrics
# Moisture wicking liner
# DWR coating to shed water
# Kevlar side panels heat and abrasion resistant
# Nylon lined inner leg cuff to percent hand up on our boots
# Double and triple stitch for durability
# Gusseted crotch with stretch ribbed material
# Stretch fabric above the knees and across back maximized mobility and freedom of movement
# 2 side pockets
# Ballistic nylons to insure protection, comfort and mobility
# Side waist adjustment
# Front zipper cover keeps zipper clean

Klim_Revolt_Pant.jpg

Umm, NO Dude, Klim is snomobile goodness, worth bobo on the asphalt. Premium Sno-mobile stuff, but just a tiny bit better than jeans. Think of them as high speed low drag cold weather MX Pants.

Hope that Helps.

Back