Anybody else celebrating today?

fstAZfk

Donating Member
Registered
My wife and i are celebrating 4 years today. Been real tough at times, but i couldnt have it better right now!

I got her a Car for our Anniv, maybe she'll bring me home another Busa!.. ya right haha.. a man can dream cant he.

To all the others who might be celebrating as well..

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Cheers to you both!
beerchug.gif

Scott -
4 years..congratulations! I hope you and your wife have a happy anniversary! (Oh, and good luck with the second Busa
thumbs-up.gif
)

congratulations!!! Hope you have many many more
biggrin.gif

Congrats and Happy Anniversary
beerchug.gif

Going on 18 years come Dec 11th
wow.gif

Happy Anniversary!!!
cool.gif
Hope you get that Busa you think you need...
tounge.gif

I've managed to not kill my husband as we enter year #13 of marriage, year #21 of knowing him and putting up with his sh*t...
laugh.gif

I love you honey...I do want things for Christmas...no, really...
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

thanks all! AND Slower Traffic.. an early congrats to you!

Michelle, you are too much. For one to be such a jokester online i can only imagine how crazy you are in person.. i bet the hubby has his hands full!
laugh.gif

thanks all!  AND Slower Traffic.. an early congrats to you!  

Michelle, you are too much.  For one to be such a jokester online i can only imagine how crazy you are in person.. i bet the hubby has his hands full!  
laugh.gif
I'm COMPLETELY normal in person...I'm certain the Busa guys that have met me will back me up on this...
biggrin.gif

Guys?

Guys?

**crickets**

thanks 05busa, and congrats to you and yours! Hope the weekend goes well. Think she's takin me to a Bar tonight to see one of my favorite semi-local bands play.

Keep holdin down OK, i grew up in Broken Arrow! Moved away to join the Navy in 97. Have family in Tulsa, OKC, and Owasso.

Congrats and Happy Anniversary.

I celebrated my 8th in august. Dayum how time flew by. Married 8 years, two boys who are 6 and 4 and now lookin to buy a house. I think I'm getting old.

Congrats and Happy Anniversary!

We're at 16 1/2 now. It's worth it to stick with it. The only bad times we ever had were about 3 or 4 years in and it's been pretty damn nice since then. Just when we think it can't get any better, it suddenly does!

Best wishes for the next 20 years you're together!

--Wag--

Back