Any riders in the Greenville Area South Carolina

Busa Riders Unite Greenville, SC

Alright Hoser, let me know?
The weather looks good, I am going to try to push out early Saturday
I have an engagement in the afternoon.
I will let all know if my plans change, which happens.
All, any ideas for Saturday morning, I want to get out and go to the
Blue Ridge parkway or somewhere out of town?
Thier I changed the title maybe to instill some motivation!:thumbsup:
Lets hit road!
Somebody come online the weekend is getting close.

I live in Seneca, SC. Oconee County. I'll be doing a lot of riding in Clemson and Anderson when I get back from this deployment. I'll give out my number when I get back, I'm currently waiting on a new phone. Can't wait to meet up and ride with some people.

There is a small group of guys that are near Andersonville that ride out west into the mountains. You would be more than welcome to ride with us if you like. Also, I am active duty military as well, so we would have something else to BS about besides the bikes if you decided to head out with us.

Keep in touch.

I cannot stand Facebook, but look forward to riding with you in the future when you return home.

Suos,
Are you getting out this weekend?
I'm rollin tomoroow morning and will be free till about 12:30pm.
Retired Military by the way.:thumbsup:
Send a thread if you getting out.

Thank you for your service sir, I have 3.5 years left until 20.....almost there......

I have family in town this weekend, so chances of heading into the mountains are slim. One of these days I will have to get us all together down at my place for a BBQ. I bought a nice home off of Lake Hartwell and love the area.

Where are you meeting up Grey Wolf and what time? I'll check this post in the morning. I would like to get on the parkway tomorrow also. I have to work tomorrow afternoon so I also need to get back.

I cannot stand Facebook, but look forward to riding with you in the future when you return home.

eh, it's the easiest way for me to keep up with my friends and mostly family. I barely have any co-workers added because I don't have much in common with them other than work.

With work and the kids, i only get a few hours on the weekend to ride. So all my ventures will have to be close to home.

Back