Any riders in the Greenville Area South Carolina

Munchie here (Michael)..finally getting back to the Org after a longer than planned pc troubleshooting session (only 6 months or so :laugh:).

Anyways, I'm located in Anderson and work with Hoser. I'm always up for a ride provided there's enough time to plan. Only problem is my work schedule..I work a weekend shift Fri, Sat, and Sun, so I usually have to schedule vacation days for weekend rides.

I do plan to make the Greenville International Bike Show..not sure which day though.

Also planning to make a run to the Spring Bash..and Fall Bash..and the next Spring Bash..etc. :laugh:

A few hours south, always trying to ride. Had the last two days off 40's and raining :laugh:

Thank You Doug. I have not hit this post in a while. I appreciate the offer and will surely let you know. I live in Greer, where do you live?

Mike

All,
Winter mods nearing completion(next week hell yeah!),
exhaust (M4) windscreen etc...(cant tell all my secrets......)
New year, new invintation to rides and RIDES, really look forward to it!
Hwy 8 out of Anderson, Hwy 178 ......

i live in brevard, My grandparents live in pickens, i am always down that way. When u organize a ride, lemme know, ill def be there!

All,
I will be out ridin Sunday the 6th before the game, hit me back
if you'll be out?
Noon sounds like a good time to hook up?
I would like to ride Hwy 178 out of Anderson north but up for anything.
Any ideas? let me know, I could meet in Greer or Greenville(Cycle Gear is always a good spot)
The weather is supposed to be good.
Lets do it?

All, Game day ride
I put out a text to some friends and we will meet at,
Hwy85 and Hwy25 White horse road Greenville Sc.
(racetrack gas station, time: 11:45Am, stands up at 12:15Pm)
I had one rider confirm he'll be there.
Another would be out of town yet said he would send it to friends he knows.
Lets gather the forces and run the roads?
Still plan on running Hwy 178 out of Anderson yet open for any suggestions?
Lets have some fun:thumbsup:
"GO STEELERS!"

What time will you be at the gas station at 178 and 11? I won't be out of church until 12:15 or 12:30. Are you all eating lunch before you head out of town? I have to work today, but can ride tomorrow afternoon. I'll check this post before I go to bed. I may not get home until 4 AM or so but I'll post if I can meet up somewhere.

All,
Hoser, Dadofthree thanks for the reply.
I got off right at 12:15pm from the gas staion, noone showed:whistle:
so i took off.
I road part of hwy 8 and 81 out of anderson and hwy 178 from hwy123 to Hwy11.:thumbsup:
I saw a large group at the gas station at hwy11 they were heading towards Wahalla I think and I was going towards Caesars head.
I stopped and had a great bbq sandwich by Jones gap and continued toward hwy 25 and back to greer.
I saw three fast runners maybe on 600's right as I was getting to the 11 and hwy 25 interchange?
Sorry I missed you guys.
I may or may not be out this coming weekend, planning some family time even though it will be warm.
I think all the riders were downtown Greenville last weekend before they headed out.

I have linked up with Hoser and a friend of his before for a nice ride out east. We plan to get together this spring when there isn't quite as much sand on the road and hit the mountains. I live in Hartwell,GA but work in Greenville, SC.

The weather is still a bit crazy, and I still have a ton of work to do to the bike and around the house. Once the spring hits though, I will be in the mountains every weekend.

That's what I'm talking about! Is anyone planning on going to the Busa Bash this year? I know Munchie is. I am thinking of going up Friday morning and coming back Saturday afternoon/evening. I want to spend Easter with my family and make the church service.

Hey all,
Anyone planning a ride for 2 April?
After two weeks of work and all this rain, ridin is all
I will be thinking of this coming week. I would like to stretch
it out, meaning getting away from Gville and hitting the mountains.
I would like to ride to Balsam, NC via, Hwy 11, Hwy 178 towards the Blue ridge parkway, that way.
Early out Saturday morning.
Another sugesstions please let me know? Open for anything.
Sous, you got anything going on down your way?

I will probably have to work next Saturday (since I had this weekend off). If possible I would like to ride,. I'll post here if I can go.

Back