Any riders in the Greenville Area South Carolina

Got it thanks. Hows that new bike ridin? I got mine in May and have had no issues, I have 5300 miles or so on it and love it!

We didnt go to blood mtn, ran outta time, but we did a nice ride up to Deals Gap and then the skyway to TN, and to Helen Ga. Let me know when you all are going and maybe we can join.

Man... Threw my new busa down tonight. Only going about 5 miles an hour. Some scratches on the left side and stator cover, broken clutch lever, broken foot peg. I was in the parking lot where I work, was going around a corner and out came the back tire. Went back and forth a couple of times until it threw me off and hit its left side. Oh well. Don't have to worry about that anymore.

Sorry to hear that man, at least you were going slow and did not hurt yourself or destroy the bike. Get it fixed up before the spring though and we all head up to the mountains.

Hoser, Ouch!
Got your battle scars now.
I got some too.
Cycle Specialties can fix you up in no time, be careful getting thier with a broken clutch lever.
I'll be stopping by there tonight for the tank pads I ordered.

ALL,
tomorrows weather seems to be some of the same as today with low wind.
Anyone getting out around midday?
I am.
I'm out of Greer, let me know just wanna go cruisin, maybe 276 Ceasar Head.
Any ideas? let me know?
I'll check my post tonight.:welcome:

I ended heading out to Savannah for the week of Christmas and just checked into the Hilton. The entire ride I was thinking that I should have rode my Hayabusa instead.

Oh well, maybe next heat wave I will be at home and riding the bike.

I'm headed home from Savannah tomorrow, but will not be back in time for a ride.

Got a ride lined up for Friday. A guy on a Concours 14 says he knows some back roads to Lake Murray. Not as good as the mountains, but better than Wade Hampton. I do not know all of the details yet. I believe we'll meet at 9 AM. Any takers?

I may be up for that depending on what family is doing that day. Where you planning to meet? You can shoot me a PM if you like. I will be coming from the Hartwell area.

Friday ride 123110

Hoser/All
I will be working friday and off thru monday.
I will keep a close eye on the traffic here and let
you guys know how my schedule is for the weekend.
I will more than likely be free sat and sun but rain expected for sat.
Thanks for the invite.

Have a good ride Greywolf. Is anyone thinking of riding tomorrow afternoon (after church)? It should be warm (58 or so). Give me a holler.

Sun/Mon

Hoser/All
I should be avalible both days.
I didnt ride today swamped in by fog and rain.
I cleaned and lubed my chain and put a coat of wax on it, ready to ride just need good weather.
The sale at cyclegear is lookn good I may look at a vest and spare set of tires tomorrow. Just FYI
I will check back tonight and in the morn for a meet time and place?
alook out the window and its raining pretty good:banghead:
Just supposed to cloudy tomorrow,well see.

Hey Greywolf, Can we meet at cycle gear and leave at 2 PM? I will have a friend who rides a SV1000 with me. We are planning on riding Altamont over to 25 and then run the water shed road. Does this fit your timing?

Mike

Sounds good I will see you guys there.
Anyone else wanting to join please do?
All,
Anyone have any plans for monday, I off monday and it should be sunny and dry?

Man... Threw my new busa down tonight. Only going about 5 miles an hour. Some scratches on the left side and stator cover, broken clutch lever, broken foot peg. I was in the parking lot where I work, was going around a corner and out came the back tire. Went back and forth a couple of times until it threw me off and hit its left side. Oh well. Don't have to worry about that anymore.

If you need any paint work, let me know. I'm an hour from you and would be glad to help you out.

Doug

Back