Any riders in the Greenville Area South Carolina

Tomthumb

Registered
Give a reply if you live close, meet and ride this fall or spring on the blue ridge parkway ect.

Thomas
Fountain Inn SC

Im down in Newberry:thumbsup: I rode up to Quaker Steak & Lube a couple of weeks ago. Let me know something. Im always ready for the RIDE!!!!!

Weather permitting i would like to set up a meet soon, maybe during Thanksgiving for a ride. I will try to post the week before the holiday and see who is interested.

Thanks all.
Thomas

I live in Hartwell GA, but commute to Greenville for work.

I will be out of town for Thanksgiving weekend, but am up for a meet. Keep me in the loop :beerchug:

I live in Anderson but just came off a 4 month vacation and returned to work in the middle-east.

Hello,
I live in Greer. I bought a 2009 on Wednesday. It had 53 miles on it. I am looking for people to ride with also. Send me a post.

:welcome: to the org. There has been no real coordination since this thread was started. I ride 85 from Hartwell up to Greenville everyday for work, so keep an eye out for an orange/black.

I will be out of town visiting family that weekend, maybe next time.

Do you/have you done anything for the International Motorcycle Show that is in Greenville every year? I am definitely going to that (first year in the area) in February.

Just loggin on and send a thread
Love to ride the mountains!
When the weather breaks my first ride will be to Blood Mountain
Northern GA, look it up on Youtube, looks like a cool ride.
I rode 276 all the way to the Blueridge from Greer,
up over Caesar's Head before it got cold.
Love to ride the mountains, Oh' did I say that?
We all may be able to get together around the Int bike festival?
:banghead:

This is me bangin my head because I cant get out and ride!

Greywolf!

Hello Greywolf,
I have been up blood mountain several times. It is one of my favorite rides. It is two lanes up the mountain on both sides so you cannot get stuck behind anything for very long. We will probably do that ride at least once this year and many more closer.

Mike

Be sure to keep us posted Hoser as there are quite a few of us from the Anderson area.

Hello Greywolf,
I have been up blood mountain several times. It is one of my favorite rides. It is two lanes up the mountain on both sides so you cannot get stuck behind anything for very long. We will probably do that ride at least once this year and many more closer.

Mike

Hoser,
Hey I met you at Cycle gear coming thru the door I congradulated you on your new bike, I was with my wife.
I look forward to Blood mountain but I am in no rush to ride cold, when the weather break I will go.
Keep in touch and I will keep looking at Hayabusa.org.

Wax, polish winter mods in full effect..........

Oh yeah, I remember. Glad you made it to the board. We'll do the blood mountain run when it warms up. I am not up for the Alaskan Tundra ride either. I'll let you know when we're going.

Back