Any one else freaked about " carry" thread"??

theshnizzle

Rainbow of Skittles
Registered
I thought I would come and troll over here for a bit. I love the Yanks, bless their hearts, but Holy Crap!!! What a world.....I guess us colonials just will never get it....well me, anyway.

it an American thing, you wouldn't understand.lol. dont worry brother. your right though. what a world we live in huh..I know it sounds bad. kinda gives you the impression that at every turn someone is about to rob you so you have to carry a gun. like the old west or something. Its really far from that in most areas.

There is a big difference between Canada and the US. POPULATION. you put enough rats in a cage and it starts to be about survival. I've never carried while riding, but I can see how IN SOME PLACES it might be necessity.

I thought I would come and troll over here for a bit. I love the Yanks, bless their hearts, but Holy Crap!!! What a world.....I guess us colonials just will never get it....well me, anyway.

More like folks who dodge three simple questions in said 'carry' thread will never get it, that and true freedom to do as you wish without being called 'paranoid' by close minded nucks !
Again I'm so happy you know exactly and for sure nothing will ever happen to you. May I please have the lotto numbers as well ?
I honestly hope there is a police officer within shouting distance when you need one cuz your cell phone wont stop anyone !

Last edited:
More like folks who dodge three simple questions in said 'carry' thread will never get it, that and true freedom to do as you wish without being called 'paranoid' by close minded nucks !
Again I'm so happy you know exactly and for sure nothing will ever happen to you. May I please have the lotto numbers as well ?
I honestly hope there is a police officer within shouting distance when you need one cuz your cell phone wont stop anyone !

..???

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/129854-do-you-carry-when-you-ride.html

Answers are here. She ducked and ran.
Go talk to a rape victim. Listen to her fear and how many times they could have , should have and would have done something if a gun had been in their possession. It may not change your attitiude on whether or not you will carry but it should def help you to understand why folks do it.

Unless the gun was strapped to 'em...I don't see what that has to do w/ carrying when you ride. ???

Like someone is even going to have the time to get under there seat and reach the gun in time if some bad shid is going done. LOL
Sorry.....I find it ridiculous.

Unless the gun was strapped to 'em...I don't see what that has to do w/ carrying when you ride. ???

Like someone is even going to have the time to get under there seat and reach the gun in time if some bad shid is going done. LOL
Sorry.....I find it ridiculous.

Her point I'm refering to was she does not get the whole carrying thing period. Whether or not your riding.
And no its not under the seat, thats what holsters are for....:poke:

Walking out of Walgreens, From the movies, from dinner, from anywhere she questions.

Her point I'm refering to was she does not get the whole carrying thing period. Whether or not your riding.
And no its not under the seat, thats what holsters are for....:poke:

Walking out of Walgreens, From the movies, from dinner, from anywhere she questions.

Oh...gotcha. Well I'm definitely for the right to carry!

I just think carrying while riding isn't necessary...but that's just me. Holster doesn't seem like it would fit right when I'm leaning over dragging knee :whistle:

:laugh:

I just think carrying while riding isn't necessary...but that's just me. Holster doesn't seem like it would fit right when I'm leaning over dragging knee :whistle:

Tall size jacket !
Guess I have the fastest Sig 229 around, its been over 170...:rofl:

depends on the holster, or the tank bag, i'm sure.

fastest SIG...lol

Back