any  kentucky busa"s in the board

they ar def. jealous..
smile.gif

I will be making a pretty long ride here in Southern Indiana on Sunday and heading up the near Louisville in part of my sweep. If interested in joining in at that point PM me or reply in this thread.

My Daytona plans have flopped. I might could meet ya on Sunday. Be good to see ya again HMan.

Blu88, I'm about 200mi. east of you in Prestonsburg, KY. - the heart of the Hillbilly Nation

My Daytona plans have flopped. I might could meet ya on Sunday. Be good to see ya again HMan.

Blu88, I'm about 200mi. east of you in Prestonsburg, KY. - the heart of the Hillbilly Nation
Well, I'd be glad to meet up with you in Corydon and you could continue the ride with me from there if you wish.

hman i have to work all day sunday 12- 8pm ..which sucks .. wish i was off i would definetly join ya... hit me next time u up this way. ill be out some saturday will be in the mid 60's

gararnet ..been to prestonburg... for a used car sale we had about a year ago... pm me sometime and we can hook up... stayed in the holiday inn on comedy nigt. prestonburg has some pretty women...
biggrin.gif

btw i did ride today for a bit.. felt good to be back on the busa. had me grinnin again. just got my brock exhaust in and will be putting it on as soon as i get the chance. most likely in the next to weeks. i wanna ride it a little before i put it on , i wanna be able to feel the difference, after the pipes. since it has been sitting for about a month...
biggrin.gif

hman i have to work all day sunday 12- 8pm ..which sucks .. wish i was off i would definetly join ya... hit me next time u up this way. ill be out some saturday will be in the mid 60's
Well, wish you could join but another time I'm sure.

I can't Saturday as I've already got plans to take the cage to Evansville for the evening.

I am moving this to Other forums/Geographic. More peple wil see it.

Thanks

HMAN WE WILL HAVE TO GET TOGETHER SOON THE WEATHER IS GETTING VERY NICE OUT ... HIT ME UP. JOSE

<span style='color:firebrick'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>OK those of you that need your hat for Spring time.

100 hats to go... I will buy and give the 25th order free, followed with the 55th order free and the 99 order free. you do not want to be at events with a crowd and risk not being seen by your Brother and Sister Hayabusa.org members. Let's see how fast we can get these hats on some heads. Have fun and good luck.</span></span>
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I'm form INDY but overseas right now!!!!Sucks I missed a whole year of riding. looks like I might be back in june or so. I'll hit you up when I get back and maybe head down that way.

Back