Any Idea How To Keep The Bike In C Mode?

I lol'd at the pulling the spark plug comment! that is awesome! :lol:

I have yet to ever use my mode selector. Like already suggested....I just choose to be easy on the throttle if I feel I need to be cautious.
Seems to me it would make more sense to have something like a "economy" mode or something of that nature, where it would cut the fuel and timing back when your just cruising on the highway to save fuel.

It is very, very simple.
It IS all in the wrist.
If you feel you need less power, then you know that the busa is too much for you.
The Busa is very mild mannered in A mode.
It will creep, and feel like a 250 cruiser. But, if you twist it fast, then you get what you paid for. If you can't trust yourself in A mode, unless you're pumped up, ready to go, and have a long straight road, then no distespect intended, but this bike is going to hurt or kill you.
If you must ride C mode all the time, then you'll have to push the mode button twice every time you start it.
The mode switch is all hype.
If you need less power for conditions, then you back off the throttle.
Exactly how I feel too! Its only how much you twist the throttle. If you ride in C mode all the time, it is gonna scare the crap out of you when you give it a handful in Ao_O

Just fit a supercharger and ride it at half throttle, oh, sorry, that won't work, it makes as much power as a standard Busa at half throttle :lol::super::race:

The Busa in C mode reminds me of....er....um...my Bandit! Hey that's a good idea, buy a Bandit and you have C mode all the time! It's all in the throttle as said above - if you educate your wrist the Busa is all bikes rolled into one.
However I hope there are not many of us out there riding slowly
.....they might get the idea we're all cissies! :lol:

You can cut remembering the mode and shifting. Just leave it in 6th gear all the time. Just get a spare set of clutch plates. Or see if Rekluse can make a special kit for busa.

I have your solution...

buy a big ass harley, either a street or electra glide.. ride it across country... ( redlines right at 4.5k RPM) once your used to low rev shiftng, cruising along... youll have to make a concerted effort to get on it with a hayabusa. then when you actually DO get on it, youll appriciate the bike you have and enjoy it a great deal more.

it works in reverse supposedly as well..
Ive got a history of big assed harleys, Ive kept a street bike around for most of it up til about 09 when my old delapidated xz7 poop the bed and became a parts bike for a bro with a garage queen. at some point my back.ass.arms. will be sore from riding the hayabusa, or Ill have a shityourself moment getting on it that doesnt make me grin wide enough to make people think im deranged and ride my harley...

Back