any history or humanities majors?

teamorion22

Registered
i am having trouble with sources and info on a humanities paper i am writing about the 'spirit and style of the early, high, and northern renaissance'
your opinion, suggested resources, and any other info u have about this is greatly appreciated
michael

bump. atleast wish me good luck or something. i have procrastinated a lil and this ten page paper is due in ten days.

should be enough info on some electronic libraries at your school.

..good luck

A page a day brother. Any other students in the class that could reccomend a source? Wikipedia? Not for the facts but as a reference to find other sources? Local library? Tell the librian what your paper is on and what they recomend. Thats all the good ideas i have, if all else fails google it, you never know...

Clearly, you're a noob in the field of procrastination! Kidding, well, sort of. Check out the sources that are cited in your text book. That always worked out well for me. Best of luck, I know that stuff isn't much fun.:beerchug:

I feel your pain I usually only get 2 days a semester when I don't have a paper to work on. I was given 2 the Friday before spring break, one was due upon returning from spring break and the other is due tomorrow. I gotta figure out how to pick easier classes. Good luck.

Don't you mean FWOA??

Future Waitstaff Of America? :poke::poke: :laugh:

Back