Any gun enthusiasts on board?

Discussion in 'PashnitBusa.com' started by pashnit, Jul 3, 2015.

1. pashnit

pashnit Site Sponsor Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Tim
    Recently added some new goodies you might like. :thumbsup:

Use Coupon Code: July during July 2015 and you'll get 10% off any order on PashnitMoto.com

Friend of mine who's a range master & instructor, recently ordered up a whole batch of concealed carry shirts for the club. They got sizes, we shipped them all at once. The club loved 'em!

Concealed Carry Shirts

concealed-carry-shirt-200-3-350.jpg

Since you're headed out to the range on the bike, gotta put that hardware in an easy place to carry. Designed for riders.

Shooting Accessories for Motorcyclists | Worldwide Shipping | Pashnit Moto

BBP-Range-Saddlebag-Side-Loaded-2.jpg

And since you'd like to carry your firearm on your bike, we've just added EZ Carry Pouches that come in a variety of versions to fit many different bikes.

Shooting Accessories for Motorcyclists | Worldwide Shipping | Pashnit Moto

HD90-114CCL_3_EZ Carry Compact FLH-L on Bike Open.jpg

concealed-carry-shirt-200-3-350.jpg

BBP-Range-Saddlebag-Side-Loaded-2.jpg

HD90-114CCL_3_EZ Carry Compact FLH-L on Bike Open.jpg

2. c10

c10 Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Bryan
    Nice stuff . Ill forward to a friend .

3. BadNasty08

BadNasty08 Registered

Contests won:
    Nice stuff.

4. Blanca BusaLess

Blanca BusaLess Suffers from PBSD Donating Member Registered

Contests won:
    Shirt needs a retention strap so weapon doesn't fall out. I've been working closely with the owner of Undertech Undercover a company based in Cali to come up with my own design which he has now incorporated into his line as the 'professional series'

Here the thread:

Undertech undercover shirt initial review.

5. GNBRETT

GNBRETT Registered

Contests won:
    Nice avitar Saiid..... I love it! Lovn that shirt btw. thats wat I'm lookn for to carry a small hammerless revolver while riding my bike. I agree a shirt needs some sorta retention. at least velcro or somthn.

6. Blanca BusaLess

Contests won:
    Thanks Brett.

The company makes these shirts in two styles, one has a holster on both sides and the other one holster on left and a zippered pouch on other for your passport or other imp docs. I had him specially make this one with a holster on left and two mag pouches on right side. I will be carrying a Glock 43 in it as soon as I can afford to get one. But for now I'm carrying a Ruger SP101 .357 magnum with 2 1/4 inch barrel. I've worn it daily now for a week. It is quite comfortable and not a single person has noticed even the slightest bulge or given it a second look.

And as far as the Avatar goes I'm done playing mr nice guy. The Libtards can go Eff themselves.

7. GNBRETT

GNBRETT Registered

Contests won:
    lol I hear ya its just getting out of control now! I mean taking down state flags? really? I mean cmon smh.... so where do I buy one of them shirts ur talkn about? do u have a link? thats exactly wat I'm lookn for to wear under my leather jacket. somthn tight fittn

8. Blanca BusaLess

Contests won:
    Concealed Carry Compression Shirts and Shorts by UnderTech UnderCover

If you want one like I got you'll have to email them and ask Lenny Magill to make you one same as Saiid/Blanca Busa got.
    They are not yet on the site but he said they will be by September.

Tim check your email I sent you one. If you're going to carry something like this I believe they are the best for it.
    Also make belly bands if you don't want to use a shirt.

9. sixpack577

sixpack577 Top Gun Registered

Contests won:
    I put my pistol in a front lower jacket pocket.
    I don't want it any where near the usual location, like the shirts.
    My concern has always been that a handgun there will surely break my ribs, or worse(and I don't keep a round chambered)in a crash.

10. pashnit

pashnit Site Sponsor Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Tim
    Saiid - I'll get in touch with him, thanks for the lead!

11. GNBRETT

GNBRETT Registered

Contests won:
    kool thanx

12. BadNasty08

BadNasty08 Registered

Contests won:
    Amen Brother.