Any Flashers At The Bash

OK dont get excited, not that kind of flasher :smileyexhibit:,, Wondering if anyone will be doing any ECU flashing. I would like to remove my limiter on the GENII

I'm thinking the answer is gonna be no. Even wheeler said today that he can't do it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

If someone has their flash device couldn't you swap out ECU's long enough to derestrict your ECU? That way you don't have to mess with adding the 2 wires. I've done this before on a buddies gen 2 ECU. Hopefully someone will have a flash device with them.

I am planning a trip and should be in Mosheim Tn. next week, That's a good ways from Pleasant view. If it were closer I would gladly derestrict your bike for you.

I know sixpack can, but I don't know if he is attending the bash...and if he his, wheather or not he will be hauling is equipment with.....:dunno:

I know sixpack can, but I don't know if he is attending the bash...and if he his, wheather or not he will be hauling is equipment with.....:dunno:

I'm not going, but I'll turn off the restrictions for whomever wants it done.
You only need the flasher itself and a laptop.
Like Xcheif1320 said, you can swap the ecu into the bike that has the 2 wire jumper already on it.:beerchug:

Back