Any day traders on the .org?

Big Tuna

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys....been trading the last 3 weeks and all has been well. I am using sharebuilder.com at the moment but have been thinking about heading over to scottrade. Anybody have any experience with scottrade or anyone else for that matter?

Not sure if it fits what you're looking for as its primarily an options trading platform, but check out thinkorswim. I've been trading with them for years + really like the platform.

They've got a Java app for the main trading platform (OS independent) as well as a wireless app.

Before that I was using Tradestation. Great platform; you just need to meet their minimum trade reqs. to avoid the fees.

<!--EDIT|shortBoarder
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151117932 -->

Thanks shortboarder, that looks good. I have been looking for something like this with the "real time stock data". Sharebuilder seemed like a good start but I am getting ate up in transaction fees. Thanks again for your response...Jay

Not sure if it fits what you're looking for as its primarily an options trading platform, but check out thinkorswim. I've been trading with them for years + really like the platform.

They've got a Java app for the main trading platform (OS independent) as well as a wireless app.

Before that I was using Tradestation. Great platform; you just need to meet their minimum trade reqs. to avoid the fees.
Wow...Thanks again for the recommendation...TOS has been great.

Back