Any Big Trips Planned This Year?

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Just curious if anyone has any big trips planned this year. This is always a good time to start the planning and a lot of folks that have done cross country have some great destinations and secrets to share...

Cap

Just curious if anyone has any big trips planned this year ?

This is always a good time to start the planning and a lot of folks that have done cross country have some great destinations and secrets to share . . .

Cap

Does a cruise ship adventure to Hawaii count ~ haven't been on a cruise ship yet, I would recommend a quick try . . .

Does a cruise ship adventure to Hawaii count ~ haven't been on a cruise ship yet, I would recommend a quick try . . .

WOW, that is definately a trip.... A perfect adventure if you can take your bike with you!

Year 14 of running Pashnit Motorcycle Tours. Come see me!!

Will spend nearly a month on the road this season.

http://www.pashnittours.com

12954168283_68844c28d1_b.jpg

I have so many places I want to go that I dont know where to start. For now, I'm just working on building endurance and riding a couple of hundred miles at a time. I would love to do the bear tooth pass(?) and all those roads out west.

Taking a dirt biking trip to Oklahoma early march. Usually go to several places and end at the dunes. This year gonna 1/2 it and just hit stillwater a few days.

Taking a dirt biking trip to Oklahoma early march. Usually go to several places and end at the dunes. This year gonna 1/2 it and just hit stillwater a few days.

Little Sahara, been there like a thousand times.... That is a lot of fun on a quad or sand rail!

Little Sahara, been there like a thousand times.... That is a lot of fun on a quad or sand rail!
Ya we always go on bikes gotta run them hard in the sand someone always blows one up. But my 300 takes the abuse year after year. It is a cool place tiny town in the middle of nowhere and everyone is there for the same reason makes for some good times.

Oak Island Nova Scotia in July.

1 more must die and the treasure will be ours......

Back