another finally got the bike out thread LOL

FTMFW

Registered
so, i bought my bike in january, couldnt ride it it was too icy and crappy. had 600 miles on it, and was in perfect shape. the guy i bought it from also put on a full yosh system, power commander, and tuned it. rode around on thursday a little bit, but the roads started sweating so i parked it till friday. went out friday, rode around visited some friends and stuff and rode in the forest preserves out here. found a road in good shape, and started seeing what the bike can do....im still scared to crack it open all the way, but i hit 120. this bike RIPS!!! so far mods include:
removed license plate bracket
removed chain guard, and put LP on those bolts (until i get a new arm with the curved style bracket i dig that one)
removed reflectors under tail and on fork
removed warning tags from tank, right side, will work on the left side when i get time.

i definitely enjoy this bike!!!

the guy who had it put a full exhaust on it and had it tuned but left on the warning stickers and reflectors? what a tool!

Glad to see you are already treating her well. Let the madness begin!

And :welcome:

:welcome: Glad you got to ride her finally. I little fear is healthy, take your time and feel the bike out. No rush:welcome:

It had to feel good! Take it easy and learn how she feels.

He should have changed the oil and filter too. If he didn't you need to and keep it below 8K until you hit the 1K mile mark.

Congratz :thumbsup:

He should have changed the oil and filter too. If he didn't you need to and keep it below 8K until you hit the 1K mile mark.

Congratz :thumbsup:
hopefully he did change the oil @ 500 miles ...but as for the rest RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!

I'm still chikkin. Only to about 110 for one short burst.

I'm not chikkin of the speed,

but I am afraid of cops.

Around here near DC, if you're caught going over 100, the cops immediately classify you as a terrist.

I have seen Team America World Police and I don't want to be no terrist.

Although there is one scene where I wouldn't mind being a puppet.

the guy who had it put a full exhaust on it and had it tuned but left on the warning stickers and reflectors? what a tool!

Glad to see you are already treating her well. Let the madness begin!

And :welcome:

I agree he was a 'tool' for leaving the stickers on but unless the bike spends more time being a show bike then on the road, taking the reflectors off in my opinion is just foolhardy.

Back