And yet a few more Bash pics..

Again..

Fall_Bash_2007_139_640x480.jpg

Thats all folks.. 1845 miles round trip in 3 1/2 days..

Can I get a HELL YEA...
super.gif

Fall_Bash_2007_026_640x480.jpg

(bogusLogon @ Oct. 02 2007,09:14)I would like to correct the record... I was an hour late[/Quote] That would be AFTER the adjustment for the time zones, you were 2 hours late total

smile.gif

Also...
If there is anything here that everyone has ignored, covered up or failed to mention....was the bergmann (sic)
That fricken scooter thing is not just a scooter... aint no way... TO ANY AND ALL.. Pappy rode cleanup on the roads (last in line) and he arrived at all stops STILL THERE... (only exception was the small incursions made into triple digits)

I know because I followed the scooter for a number of miles and try as they might, the "Busa's" could not outrun this little monster in the twisties NOW did any one get a shot of Doc riding the thing?

post-64-33952-fall_bash_2007_109_360x480.jpg

You should have seen him before the crash this spring. I hear he is taking it easy now! Just ask Jet Li what a burgman will do on the dragon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Was a hoot... some guy in a gray beard zipping past the Yamaha FZ1's on a scooter through the dragon....

I think I pee'd my pants laughing

(DR1300R @ Oct. 02 2007,09:59) Michelle this ones for you..
LOVE IT!
biggrin.gif

Thanks Doyle...so sorry I missed this one; the pics are great and I'm glad everyone had a good time...

Next stop: Spring Busa Bash
cool.gif

(VaBusa @ Oct. 02 2007,12:25)
LOVE IT!  
biggrin.gif

Thanks Doyle...so sorry I missed this one; the pics are great and I'm glad everyone had a good time...

Next stop:  Spring Busa Bash  
cool.gif
Looks like they missed you too Va. Poor learjet got your TP
laugh.gif

(BusaWhipped @ Oct. 02 2007,13:31)
(VaBusa @ Oct. 02 2007,12:25)
LOVE IT!
biggrin.gif

Next stop: Spring Busa Bash
cool.gif
Looks like they missed you too Va. Poor learjet got your TP
laugh.gif
I'm actually quite happy to see traditions carry on, even if I'm not there to be the <s>victim</s> lucky recipient of so much love
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(DR1300R @ Oct. 02 2007,10:39) Thats all folks.. 1845 miles round trip in 3 1/2 days..

Can I get a HELL YEA...
super.gif
I tagged 1752... not bad for a couple old guys
smile.gif

race.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Thanks for sharing.... It sure was a pleasure meeting you and your Dad, let along ride with you too. I really enjoyed hanging with Pappy... I missed him Saturday night when the aliens got him...

Ditto We enjoyed riding with you too also.. Glad we got to swap lies with you both..

It would take a big alien to carry his big azz off..
laugh.gif

Back