Americade, Lake George NY

Max Speed

Registered
This is where I and Sue will be in June, and its a great time. Great mountain roads, great people just an all around good time. Hope to see a bunch of you there! Let us know if your going to make it.
Americade home pages

Ill be there again this year, Maybe Dngrumpy also!

Great .... no pictures from last year sorry to say.... I stayed home and enjoyed my self stripping the old roof off my house and putting a new one on. But I can say I have been there about 5 other years... I will have to dig up some pictures.. Last year I was told was a poor year in the weather department.. a ton of rain. Check out the Americade sight they have a weather link and you can see the past weather history for Americade.

I'll be at Lake George but I'll be 2-up on the cruiser. The wife really doesn't enjoy the 'busa. I have to say I really don't enjoy the 'busa 2-up myself...the cruiser it is for Americade. I've been there a couple of times and it is a really good rally!
Ride safe

The wife and I plan to be there. We'll be staying just outside of Saratoga Springs at the In-Laws. The plan is to get there on Sunday and leave on Friday.

Yep--I'll be there. I think this is my 5th year in a row. Last year was the first with the 'busa. I was suprised how few 'busa's I saw. One of the best parts for me is the ride there. I leave from Rochester and travel all the back roads, throught the mountains to Lake George. I ride with about 6-7 other guys. It's just awesome!!!

We should all meet some night for a brew - or 2- or 3 - or more!!!

I and Sue will be looking for other Busa's Hope to see you there.
beerchug.gif

90% of the rides out of Americade come to VT anyways.

I'll be passing all those Blue Knights on the Double Yellows.

Remember in VT we have no line law pass anywhere, anytime.....
super.gif

(TIMMYDUCK @ Apr. 03 2007,16:47) 90% of the rides out of Americade come to VT anyways.

I'll be passing all those Blue Knights on the Double Yellows.

Remember in VT we have no line law pass anywhere, anytime.....
super.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
race.gif

firedevil.gif

Lake George is great, we have been going for the past five years.The roads up there are great.but the vt roads are much nicer.and its kool putting your busa on the ferry when you cross over to vt. enjoy and have fun.

Just found this... What do mean and maybe DNGrumpy??? You stayed in my rental last year... I'll be there, rain or shine. Last year sucked, the weather was horrible. We had to bail out our fireplace before each use.
mad.gif

Thurs. - Sun.

Back