Ama superbike pics

Dakkine2

Donating Member
Registered
The races were great. Met up with Hbr and his dad. Now for the pics.
Us as soon as we got into the infield

4b360062.jpg

Bunch of race pics..

8e3a6731.jpg

Picture306.jpg

<!--EDIT|Dakkine2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142212452 -->

The Hayden bros.

Picture323.jpg

Spies trying to make the pass...

Picture330.jpg

Picture326.jpg

Picture342.jpg

Old victory lane

Picture351.jpg

Suzuki's garage area

Picture354.jpg

Don't know what this was but it looked fast.

Picture360.jpg

View of the garage area from the Nextel Fan Deck

a6e90a59.jpg

Tech inspections

3eb04d49.jpg

I have more but I left the other card at the parents house in Daytona. I'll post some of what was going on outside when I get the pics. Mostly Kawi pushin that new ZX-14 thing.

And my little one at the Suzuki tent. She's 17 months. I think she'll be ready soon.

Picture214.jpg

Nice pics, Thanks..

While the race was on I was out purchasing my latest toy, a black and silver 06 GSXR600 for the stable.

06GSXR_600.jpg

Nice pics Jeff. Did Scott make it down there? He had mentioned to me awhile back that he was planning on going.

Nice pics, Thanks..

While the race was on I was out purchasing my latest toy, a black and silver 06 GSXR600 for the stable.
Who is making exhausts for these things? I couldn't see much on TV obviously somebody is piping these things!
Don't know yet. It's hard to find any aftermartket parts right now. I know Scorpion has one out for the GSXR1000 but didn't see it for the 600. Only plans right now are to remove the passenger pegs and the plastic sail on the rear. Other than that I'm keeping it stock.

Awesome pics of Mladin, Spies and Hayden Bros. You got really close up to Mladin and Yates' bikes. Cool!! I love the new 600. I'm sure you'll be more than happy with that new scoot.

Back