Am i the only one?

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
Who almost gets a ticket everytime I ride my busa while listening to...Cake-"Going The Distance"...on my mp3 player?

laugh.gif

what's up wid dem cars wid da stobe lights up top act'in like their chasing me anyways?
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139445663 -->

laugh.gif

I going for speed - I all alone, all alone in my time of need, because I'm racing and pacing and setting a course...

Good thing you weren't listening to "Firestarter" by Prodigy. I swear that song gets the blood pumping, mosh pit style.

"reluctantly crouched....at the starting line...engines...pumping...and thumping in time,
The green light flashes...the flags go up...
churning...and burning...they yearn for the cup.

They deathly manuever...and muscle for rank...
Fuel burning fast...on an empty tank...
Wreckless and wild they pour through the turns...
The balance is potent..and secretly stern..

As they speed through the finish...
The flags go down...
The fans get up...and they get out of town

The arena is empty...except for one man...
still driving and striving...as fast as he can..
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up...
and long ago someone left with the cup...

but he's driving and striving and hogging the turns...
and thinking of someone for whom he still...........burns.

HE'S GOING THE DISTANCE!!!
HE'S GOING FOR SPEED!!!...YAAAHHHHH!!!!

I'm feel'in ya baby!!!
tounge.gif

"reluctantly crouched....at the starting line...engines...pumping...and thumping in time,
The green light flashes...the flags go up...
churning...and burning...they yearn for the cup.

They deathly manuever...and muscle for rank...
Fuel burning fast...on an empty tank...
Wreckless and wild they pour through the turns...
The balance is potent..and secretly stern..

As they speed through the finish...
The flags go down...
The fans get up...and they get out of town

The arena is empty...except for one man...
still driving and striving...as fast as he can..
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up...
and long ago someone left with the cup...

but he's driving and striving and hogging the turns...
and thinking of someone for whom he still...........burns.

HE'S GOING THE DISTANCE!!!
HE'S GOING FOR SPEED!!!...YAAAHHHHH!!!!

I'm feel'in ya baby!!!  
tounge.gif
My favorite Cake song!

Personally anything of Disturbed makes me speed or salivas click click boom. Either one is good for bending that wrist. haha

Alotta "old" Metallica too !
wink.gif
Ozzy
wink.gif
Megadeath .....Old school Metal !!

wink.gif

That is the main reason that I dont listen to music. I just sing to myself and it is so bad it keeps me in the speed limit.....most of the time.

You know the funny thing about this is I have never rode with music on the BUS before. I know how I am in the car and thats bad enough. BUT my buddy and I were debating on getting a couple IPODS to take with us when we rode a couple months ago. Well I got to thinking about how it affected me in the car and I decided to keep the risk lower I wasn't gonna do it. My friend ended up feeling the same way. His wife bought him a 500$ IPOD for X-mas even and they ended up taking it back. I guess most of us with a TRUE need 4 speed don't need the encouragement of the energetic rock music. haha

try city od eveil cd by avenged sevenfold or there is a local band that i am freinds with called left for dead yeah i almost went to jail listening to them on the bike

I've only listened to my mp3 player once while riding my busa towards the end of last season. it definitely made a huge difference though and made the ride alot more fun and seemed faster as well. i just put my ipod on shuffle with like 3,000 songs so i had a variety of rock/rap/techno. the rock def. gets the blood pumping though.

Back