Alright seniors...

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Just a lil something I got in my email. Fess up, guilty parties...

<span style='color:blue'>What retired people do

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting. I went to the store the other day. I was in there for only about 5 minutes. When I came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket. I went up to him and said, "Come on, buddy, how about giving a senior a break?"

He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. I called him a Nazi.

He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tires. So, I called him a piece of dog sh*t. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

Personally, I didn't give a damn. My car was parked around the corner. I try to have a little fun each day now that I'm retired. It's important at my age.</span>

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
love it! bet the guy that owned the bike didnt though. Sorry copper. U should have rode by him in your car and waved. haha

laugh.gif

aah yes...all the LEO's here slipped my mind.

This was not meant to offend you LEO folk, cool?
biggrin.gif

Funny Pac, read that somewhere before and get a kick out of it everytime someone gets away with it. Round hea they would smile and start handing YOU tickets for disorderly conduct. Interferring with a traffic officer from issuin a ticket. and my personal favorite. Occupyin space that other wise would not interfere with the traffic officer to complete his task.
tounge.gif

I had a handicapped tag for a little while about two years ago. Rode my bike up to the store and parked in the hc slot. Just hung the tag on the handle bars.

I thought it was funny enough to risk the ticket (permits are car specific).

Back