all brothers

toncrell

Registered
say guys i need to know if any one has a two brothers slips on thier busa? and if so what kind of gas millage are you getting now compared to stock. im trying to decide between brocks ct and tbr but i realy dont want to lose my stock millage if i can avoid it. thanks

say guys i need to know if any one has a two brothers slips on thier busa? and if so what kind of gas millage are you getting now compared to stock. im trying to decide between brocks ct and tbr but i realy dont want to lose my stock millage if i can avoid it. thanks
I'd get brocks, looks better and better quality, gas milage no difference or would be worse without a tune?

Brocks twin system CT is full exhaust , that will be very light weight ti system , the TBR I am not up to speed about at all . The full Brocks dual CT will give you a un-restricked exhaust , that will require fuel mapping PC5 etc. to work best .
Your post mentioned the above pipe ? , but you also ask about slipons , I do not think Brocks CT dual comes in slipon kit as well . Any slipon fitted to Gen 2 will really only change the exhaust note mostly and generally does not require fuel changes to be okay , and I would expect sort of similar to stock fuel mpg .

ok thanks a bunch for the info and yes, if i did do brocks it would be a ct dual and dynotune. im told id lose maybe 25 to the tank so 275 (50mph) would be 250 to the tank and thats still pretty good. i looked at the tbr because its low on added hp so less fule to burn and ya it would be closer to stock but if its less dependable im probably better off with the brocks. thanks again

Good grief!,before I did this post I looked for info on the and didn't find any omw I'm finding tons of post with posted problems good thing I posted

Back