Air Ride questions

Nice write up guys do the tanks work well? or make things faster? i have a Dapinci setup that i am going to install soon and have contemplated adding a tank so the compressor don't have to run all the time.

Also how have you liked it? can we see more pics of your install and where you placed stuff?

Did you see the first page of this post? I have posted pics, and links to my youtube vid of the tank speed raising the MULLET. It was a mod that Im glad I did.

I thought mabey you had more pics of the setup. I think i have it figured out on my end i just need the tank. a few fittings and then the air pressure switch to turn it off. Since the Dapincii has the valve setup the way it dose i don't need to worry about loseing the air outta the tank when i lower the bike.

I just need to finish figuring out the rest of the fittings that i need and get them ordered.

Why would you need to buy another valve? Im doing this same set-up to my Bud's Tricky system. Compressor to bottle, bottle to valve, valve to air cylinder. Dont let the Dapincci dual valve comfuse you. The instand up is still the same for a single valve system. Here is a link to a vid of my instant up in action and a walk thru of it.

- BigRod Hayabusa air-ride[/url]

- BigRod Hayabusa air-ride instant UP[/url]

:beerchug:

BigRod, that's some sick ****!

Last edited by a moderator:
I met a guy at the Clutch Control show in Philli that had a GenII with the arm as the air tank. He know NOTHING of how it was set up ( just paid a shop to do things). His Busa went up and down at a blink of an eye, and he did it twice before the supply was empty.:thumbsup:

I kinda wish now my arm had the air tank in it. But great Write up big rod hope you don't mind i will be slightly copying your setup. Granted i'm addin another solenoid to run air horns with mine as well. only thing i don't know if my tank will fit in the trunk since i'm keeping the stock undertail

I kinda wish now my arm had the air tank in it. But great Write up big rod hope you don't mind i will be slightly copying your setup. Granted i'm addin another solenoid to run air horns with mine as well. only thing i don't know if my tank will fit in the trunk since i'm keeping the stock undertail

If I wanted it all to myself...I would have never posted it.:beerchug: The stock tail light might make it a bit tight.

Well i will be posting pics of my build so i will let you know. I am doing a turbo so i may be able to move it all up twords the front

Back