Air FX Polished Instant Up Air Ride With Micro Buttons

Discussion in 'Ball Z Motorsports' started by Ball Z Motorsports, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Ball Z Motorsports

Ball Z Motorsports Site Sponsor Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Josh
    Air FX Polished Instant Up Air Ride With Micro Buttons

link to web site:
    http://http://www.ballzmotorsports.com/Air-FX-Polished-Instant-Up-Air-Ride-With-Micro-But-p/polinstantup.htm

Instant UP With Micro Buttons!
    Hands Down The Best Functioning and Fitting Air Ride Ever Made For A Sportbike!!

What is Included in This Listing:

- Basic Air FX Air Ride $1095
    - Polished Mono Shock $150
    - Instant Up With Air Tank $375
    - Micro Buttons $200
    - Detailed Instructions

Instant Up Option:

The system will automatically pressurize the air tank until the pressure switch trips at 190 PSI. This stored air will deliver this high pressure air to the shock Instantly, allowing the bike to come up in less than 1 second. This stored pressure can also be used to run other accessories such as an air shifter or Front Air Ride. Comes pre-wired and assembled.

Keep In Mind We Can Get The Other Air Rides and Have Installed Several of Them! A Lot Of Time An Research Has Went Into Us Deciding To Only Sell and Install Air FX Systems On Our Bikes!

Want The Best? Here It Is!

Fits:
    Most Sportbikes

Features

Just a Few Things That Set AirFX Apart From All Of The Competion!

- 4 Chamber Air Ride (2 up and 2 down)
    - Each Chamber Has a Double Seal (No Other Company Has This)
    - All Bolt On, No Permanent Mods Required
    - Air FX Manufacturer Direct Customer Support Second To None
    - Every Piece Is Tested 3 Times Before Shipping
    - Can Be Tuned To Ride Like Stock Or Better At Any Height
    - Tricky Air Has No Rebound Control
    - Air FX Rebound Is Set It And Forget It. Dipincii Requires You To Set It Every Time You Get On The Bike
    - Without Saying Other Names We Have Done A Lot Of Research Before Deciding To Back Air FX Products And They Are The Clear Choice When Comparing To All Competition!
    - Completely Rebuildable (CNC Machined In The USA)
    - Fully Adjustable Rebound
    - Bottom Clevis Unbolts Making It Easy To Add Spacers To Allow Your Bike To Land At The Height You Want! This Is Not An Option On Any Other Brand! You Do Not Have To Sit Your Tail On The Tire With This Air Ride! Huge Plus!!!! We Have Spent Upwards of $250 And A Lot of Time With The Competion, Just To Get Them To Sit Right Above The Rear Tire

polinstantup-2.gif

polinstantup-2.gif

polinstantup-5.gif

polinstantup-6.gif

polinstantup-7.gif

Custom Hayabusa & Sportbike Parts and Accessories - BallZMotorsports

Attached Files:

2. Big Black Busa

Big Black Busa Registered

Contests won:
    Went to your website and saw that Airfx air ride was out of stock. When will I be able to purchase. Looking for polished with instant up.

3. Ball Z Motorsports

Contests won:
    Name:
    Josh
    Give us a call, looks like we are missing one component to make this kit complete. Takes 2-3 days to get them in or we can have it shipped directly to you from the manufacturer. You can also order by paypal invoice, email us at info@BallZMotorsports.com

Best Regards,
    888-511-BIKE(2453)

4. Zrultima

Zrultima Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    MR T
    I have a questiobn about the air compressor what is the difference between your air compressor and just any OTHER AIR COMPRESSor?? Is it better Do your guarantee the compressor

5. Ball Z Motorsports

Contests won:
    Name:
    Josh
    We distribute AirFX products. We are not the manufacturer. I do not know of any warranty in writing with these. That said the owner is a very good guy and will and has honored any problem we ever have had. A warranty is only as good as whomever wrote it. We've been selling/installing/using these systems for years without ever having a compressor go out. Sorry I do not have specifications on the compressor but because of the design inside of the shock it requires less air to raise than the competition (according to Airfx). As with anything I'm sure you can buy high quality and low quality...might even look the same. Never had a problem one with these though.

There is a larger compressor available also. It moves 1.5 times as much air but is 1.5 times as big also :-) And more money. They work well for people running a front and rear air ride. Or for people with a large air tank such as our 240 or 330 air tanks built inside of sides of the swingarm. It does make it come up faster when just using a toggle switch but not sure it is worth the extra expense and size unless your running an instant up kit.

Hope this answers your questions.

6. Ball Z Motorsports

Contests won:
    Name:
    Josh
    I found out some more information for you. The warranty is 1 year.

AIRFX uses a VIAIR compressor. Tricky and Legends use a Thomas compressor.

VIAIR 95C Brand
    Reliable performance
    High pressure capability (over 200psi), required when using an instant-up tank 2X flow rate of Thomas compressor. Faster lift time Due to higher capacity, the motor runs less, minimizing heat build up, increasing it's life.

THOMAS Brand
    Low pressure Capability, rated 150 psi, our tests showed that they quickly loose the high side of the rating. Within a month or two of standard use, they only generated 120psi. Can not be used when using an air tank.

Hope this helps

Thanks

7. Zrultima

Zrultima Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    MR T
    Thank you so much for your answer I currently have one and looking to upgrade mine 20 bucks though lol