Air Force One is out by my house

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
We live close to a Army Reserve Air Base... President Bush made a visit to the KC area... normally, Air Force One will land at the old Downtown KC airport. Well, today, he landed at New Century Air Center...right by my house!

Wife called and said that no one is allowed near the airport; the highway exit that I normally take to go home is blocked off...because the airport is right there. I guess I'll go the back way.

She's tried to get some pics, but they have the plane hidden - she'll keep watching to see if she can get some on takeoff...

Anyway - some interesting news for my little town. LOL

I just noticed your avatar!!!
jump9.gif

Cool...hopefully she'll get some shots of Air Force One
cool.gif

We were at a Redskins game a few years ago...AFO went right over the stadium on its way back from PA...closest I've ever been to it...pretty cool
smile.gif

Here's a little perspective on how close my house is to the airport...

newcentury.jpg

I've been inside AF 1. Its really nice but there were a lot of classified place I couldn't go plus I couldn't take my camera in there
firedevil.gif

Oms, I found the video you took of it online:

Last edited by a moderator:
Omar , We were at the Gardner Shop dropping off a trailer & got a good look at the plane as it landed, Man that thing is huge. We got stuck in the parking lot for 2 hours before they opened up the road .
thumb_up.gif

Back