air box mod

OB_burt

Registered
i dont know a whole lot about air moveing through the air box and stuff but i do know tha motorheads air box mod feels like it defintley works by the seat of my pants dyno. i have talked with dennis and ordered parts from him, i think he is a stand up guy and knows what he is talking about, i really believe he knows what is talking about for the busa. he gets my vote.

burt did you remap are there any stumbles or flat spots at low rpm. I mostly ride on the street and like the bike to run as smoth as it does stock . What do you think ? How long did it take you to get the box back from mh .Thank you Steven

yep the light still flikers on the kill box is set at 4 other then that everthing seems to be working fine, yah anthing you can do to help the f/i light to stop comeing on would be apprecisted. burt

steven my bike has the aka pipe, brocks clutch mod, and as you know the air box mod and brocks dogbones to drop the rear 2 inches
we had a remap of the emc done wheb we put the aka exhaust system on and then did the air box mod the bike runs perfect no stumbles or flat spots pulls smothley from 2000 rpms on up in sixth gear just as nice as can be i do recomened that you plug the par or remove it, we also have 16 tooth on the front sprocket. we just finished installing a dale walker electric power shifter -3 with a custom made bracket by motorhead, very trick. the seting i used on the remap were about 10.30 and 5+ 5+5+ have fun burt

got the box burt thanks!when you gouing to the track.i see you ended up at 1030 with the akro on the lower idle setting hope she is up to your expectations.if your light still comes on i'll send you my kill for free since you purchased all this from me.i'll get you some pics etc.on where to mount a new kill actuator for the kill you have and see if that helps the light from coming on if not i'll give you one of my kills.what setting is the kill on now?

Back