Ahh what a ride...

Lycan

Emerging from slumber...
Donating Member
Registered
Maryland weather gave us a short reprieve yesterday and although sick, Racerv and I took to the road:thumbsup:
Did a nice loop from Carrol County to Harford County, kinda crazy racerv had to show me a killer road in MY neck of the woods:laugh:that I didn't know about...sweeeet

Nice riding with you John! Now like I said, if we can get Dozer, BigE, SleeperRed, Corey Wiley and some others out here soon it should be sweeeet riding season:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Stay tuned folks racerv and I will be stomping the Mid-Atlantic area this season! Woohoo!:thumbsup::laugh:

WAY too busy riding to stop and take pics...pic *****:laugh::laugh::moon::poke:

Lycan forgot to mention that I had to thank him for getting his arse outta da house:laugh:

Dang monsoon just hit, I had to put the bike back into Blockbuster :tantrum:

no ride here soon...way too much snow infront of the garage still

Dang monsoon just hit, I had to put the bike back into Blockbuster :tantrum:

If I didnt know the story behind that:whistle:

Glad you boys got to ride, I need to make it down that way this spring for a ride, or a leave me behind to catch up, either way:laugh:

weather was good here also. I was able to do about 250 miles in Oklahoma. And because I was using my MRA VarioScreen, I never had to crouch at any speed. I touched 140 a few times. Many runs in the 90's. Saw several CRB's, but no other Busas...

P1000969.jpg

You two let me know when you head south! glad you both got out and cleared off the dust on them rides of yours!:beerchug:

Back