AceHome

Acehole

The crowbar!
Donating Member
Registered
Got in around 5:30 yesterday.

GixerHP and Mooooooooo-Saaaaaaa you two were the hospitality King and Queen of the bash. I appreciate all the hard work keeping us fat, happy and drunk!

Semi my brother, it was great riding with you as always! Lets hook up for another "Toothless Karaoke" night!

RussellJ, dude you were slaying that dragon right up to the time my heart stopped when i saw you in the ditch. Glad you are ok!

Peter...you make a great fire and lead a great ride. Who knew it would take so long to go such a short distance ?!?!? :laugh: Give my regards to Dave, i hope he had fun chasing us around!

BigE. Pleasure meeting and riding with you. Tell Will and Va-Jay Jay boy (Mike) is was my pleasure riding with them. Hope they come back down next year in the spring.

Skeche...dude you do a great job slinging that stretched busa around the corners! Dont worry, next time you leave your bike out in the cold, someone with put a blanket of white toilet paper over it again!
Who's tires are those? :laugh:

JellyRug and Mrs...one word. Snort!

Pappy, Steve and Tim. One of these days i am going to get to ride with you guys. But as always, it was a pleausure hanging with ya at the fire pit. Pappy always has a great one liner for every occasion!

See ya'll next year

it was great wandering around the country with you again (except for the short convo on the side of the road with the speed monitor :laugh:)...Toothless Karaoke definitely took over second place behind the "Hit It" episode :rofl: try to make it through the long, cold, horrible winter in one piece and we'll make some more memories in the spring bro!! :beerchug:

Good riding with you again Ace!

Remember, we are only 2 hrs from home... :whistle:

I'll let Dave know, considering he's new to that car, not too bad driving :poke:. Plus it was great to have a tag along trailer for when I want to change! :lol: I was really appreciative though of him hauling my stuff home.

Glad to year you had a good time Ace and the weather held out for ya! Or did you have to ride thru it going home yesterday?

Glad to year you had a good time Ace and the weather held out for ya! Or did you have to ride thru it going home yesterday?

Rode about 100 miles in rain on wednesday to meet up with Semi. No rain after that until Thursday night but we were settling in then so no matter. Friday the roads were wet and our group missed most of the rain. Rest of the weekend was awesome!
Sunday i made it home ahead of the weather. Didnt seem like a fall bash not having to ride home soaking wet! LOL
Sorry you couldnt make it..see ya in the spring hopefully!

Sounds like you guys had a blast. Moving to Houston puts me much closer to the bash.....Maybe I can make it out next year.

Didnt seem like a fall bash not having to ride home soaking wet! LOL

you got the rain on the way there and i got it on the way home...started raining on the KY/TN border and continued until i was about 30 miles from home...traffic was completely stopped on 57 so i was stuck just sitting in the rain and ended up completely soaked through the rain gear, leathers and even the "waterproof" gloves...then, it turned cold! brutal ride but 100% worth it for such a great weekend!!! :beerchug:

you got the rain on the way there and i got it on the way home...started raining on the KY/TN border and continued until i was about 30 miles from home...traffic was completely stopped on 57 so i was stuck just sitting in the rain and ended up completely soaked through the rain gear, leathers and even the "waterproof" gloves...then, it turned cold! brutal ride but 100% worth it for such a great weekend!!! :beerchug:

Don't think I've every been the Fall bash with no rain. I got hit with rain on the way up (not too bad, maybe 40 mins worth.

We did get hit with rain on the way back including two stop and go traffic areas on the Interstate. Thankfully I was in Dave's car as I left my bike in GA for some work to be done.

:rofl:

and we kept her laughing just to hear it over and over!

Not that the jokes were good, i think the alcohol had everything to do with that. :laugh: Great peeps those JellyRugs!

Good to see you again Ace. I past you a couple time through the weekend. Great times on great roads.

Glad we had a chance to say howdy at least once! How was the KOA? We missed you around the camp fire!

Back