accessorie plugs... where and how ?

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone got pics or a "how to" on where you put a plug? ( lighter type ) Everything I have now is hard wired, radar & heated grips... but I want to some times plug in a cel phone or GPS ...

Thanx - K

I went to Radio Shack and purchased one of their Car charger units where you can change the ends on the charger to fit say an Iphone or another end for a Tom Tom and dissassembled the plug and soldered wires to it and wired it to a relay at the battery that turns it on only when the key is on. The cord without and adapter on it fits down the stem of the steering for storage. When I travel I have a splitter to charge the phone and GPS while in a tank bag.

I went to Radio Shack and purchased one of their Car charger units where you can change the ends on the charger to fit say an Iphone or another end for a Tom Tom and dissassembled the plug and soldered wires to it and wired it to a relay at the battery that turns it on only when the key is on. The cord without and adapter on it fits down the stem of the steering for storage. When I travel I have a splitter to charge the phone and GPS while in a tank bag.

Nice, Got pic's?

CAp and i wired in a fuse block and ran the dual plug from it :beerchug:

DSC_1215 (Large).jpg

Back