A new Helmet For NICKSLICK Perhaps?

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
I saw this awhile back looks pretty awesome, and Light...

Also a link to some other sweet Helmets.... Helmet Harbor

Vemar_Carbon_helmet.jpg

VABUSA.. IF YOU WANT A LIGHT HELMET I JUST BOUGHT A NITRO HELMET ... THEY ARE MADE BY VEGA... THEY ARE MADE OUT OF KEVLAR AND SUPER LIGHT .. IF U WANT MORE DETAILS LET ME KNOW.

Out of curiosity, why is the Nitro so inexpensive? Buy it now price or $129? Especially with the better Arai, Shoei, etc being in the $400-$600 range, why is this kevlar extra light helmet so cheap?

Inexpensive liner, shield, and materials.  There is no mention of Kevlar or Carbon Fiber in the product descriptions for Nitro.  I am not sure where this came from.  

Not slamming your choice blu88, But I dont see any mention of of advanced materials use.  <span style='color:crimson'>---OK I see it now, But it doesn't specify wha tis made out of Kevlar, I am just curious is all, I don't trust clever marketing... There is no getting around the old "You get what you pay for" addage...---</span>

Just remember folks that your helmet is the single most important piece of gear in keeping you alive don't take chances.  Generally speaking if you see a professional racer wearing a certain type of lid you can pretty much bet that he feels comfortable and safe in that lid or he wouldn't be wearing it regardless of Sponsorship dollars...  Sort of an odd way to choose a helmet maybe but a good indication nonetheless...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080353408 -->

You want carbon look at axo. You'll have to get someone to import it. Personally I think suomy has the best graphics out of any company out there. but top brands in my book are arai, suomy, ogk, shark, shoei

Nothing wrong with the others they also have a place in the market.

Nicel lid. A bit exotic for my taste. I have a friend that's considering buying one. He said it's about $800
wow.gif

Back