A few knee dragging pics, from the Dragon.

Very nice pics Shane! :thumbsup:

What mods do you have on your BUSA these days?

Have a good Memorial Day weekend... :beerchug:

ON the BLue busa behind him....the tires i was using where BT002 Bridgestones! I think Macon was using Dunlop Q2's.... I did get to see them up close and at speed many times at the Bash!

Sorry Warbird, I didn't even notice a 2nd bike until you said something.. :poke: .. I was too distracted by the bright shiny things coming off of macon's knees :whistle:

:bowdown: nice pics though guys.

Shane,Shane,Shane you are nothin but a picture ho & show off:moon:..... I so wish I could be 2:laugh: There must be no more room on your walls for your pics:rofl:

Love the sparks.Cant wait to get my hands on 1 set of those pucks:thumbsup:

If you find a set let me know, I know they stopped selling that type here in the US. I haven't seen any of the other pucks so I can't speak for their "output" so to speak. I can say they aren't the nicest feel under your knee. Hard to describe but they slip then grab, strange feeling. I would guess they feel about 2x what a hard puck feels like on the street, but very inconsistent. :beerchug:

Awesome pics man!!!!!! We used to ride with people who would dog the Busa cause they think it only a straight line baller. I show them your picks and all they can say is "Daaaaaaamn!!"

Yes we had a great time dicing, and Tim was on my A$$ the whole time we where riding on the dragon, even when i was 1 up Warbird never gave me a break, smoking on me the whole time. :thumbsup:

It was a very good time indeed! I wish we had video of us tearing it up! Enjoyed riding with you, RacerV, Captain, Acehole, Skydiver, and a few others! But this year Shane... you won the "I am a camera Ho Ho'er....!" I think every day on the busa DVD's from the BASH have at least 10 Macon454 and Marie knee down shots and 2 fingers up!:whistle::laugh::lol:

Looking at the pictures again brought back memories to when I first came to the .Org, and saw pictures of someone dragging a knee, on the Dragon.......sparks just a flyin !!!!

(Insert picture of VMAN1300 here) R.I.P. Brother

Very nice pics Shane! :thumbsup:

What mods do you have on your BUSA these days?

Have a good Memorial Day weekend... :beerchug:

Thanks Josh, Nothing but slip-ons, getting ready to raise it an inch in the rear, Hopefully by the end of summer a full exhaust and ECU editor.

Thanks for the tip on the sliders, ordered a set of those also from Cycle Gear. :thumbsup:

Cycle Gear - MOTRAX: ROK Tear Drop Slider Sparky, BLACK

After 2 days of riding last weekend. :thumbsup:

DSC00192.jpg

DSC00192.jpg

If you find a set let me know, I know they stopped selling that type here in the US. I haven't seen any of the other pucks so I can't speak for their "output" so to speak. I can say they aren't the nicest feel under your knee. Hard to describe but they slip then grab, strange feeling. I would guess they feel about 2x what a hard puck feels like on the street, but very inconsistent. :beerchug:

Cycle Gear has them, looked at a set last weekend, but they were 34 and the ones I bought were 24. Here is the link.

http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm?L1=&L2=&L3=&L4=&item=MRX_RTSBK

Last edited:
Back