A bit of humor

Kainedogg

Registered
A teacher in Elmira, New York, who is a McCain supporter, asked her 4th grade class, "How many of you are McCain fans?" Not really knowing what
a McCain fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raised their hands, except for Little Johnny. The teacher asked Little Johnny why he has decided to be different. Little Johnny said, "Because I'm not a McCain fan." The teacher asked, "Why aren't you a McCain fan?" Johnny said, "Because I'm a Democrat."The teacher asked him why he's a Democrat. Little Johnny answered, "Well, my Mom's a Democrat and my Dad's a Democrat, so I'm a Democrat." Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked, "If your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot, what would that make you?" With a big smile, Little Johnny replied, "That would make me a McCain fan."

Lil Suzy had a box of very small kittens that she was to give away, so she had them out on the street corner with a sign "FREE KITTENS" next to them.

Suddenly a big line of big black cars drove up with a policeman on a motorcycle in front. The cars all stopped and a tall man stepped out from the biggest car. "Hi, little girl, what do you have there in the box?", he asked.

"Kittens," Lil Suzy says. "They're so small, their eyes are not even open yet."

"What kind of kittens are they?" he asked. "They are Democrats," says Lil Suzy. The tall man smiled broadly, returned to his car and they drove away.

Sensing a great photo opportunity, the tall man, Senator Barak Obama called his campaign manager and told him about the little girl and the kittens. It was planned that they would return the next day, have all the media there and tell everyone about these great kittens.

The next day, Lil Suzy is standing out on the corner with her box of kittens with the "FREE KITTENS" sign and the big motorcade of black cars pulled up again. This time with all the vans and trucks from ABC, NBC, CBS, and CNN. Everyone had their cameras ready and then, Senator Obama got out of his limo and walked up to Lil Suzy.

"Now don't be frightened," he said, "I just want you to tell all these nice news people just what kind of kittens you're giving away today."

"Yes, sir," Suzy said, "they are all REPUBLICAN kittens."

Taken by surprise before so much of the media, Senator Obama said, "But honey, yesterday when I stopped, you told me that they were DEMOCRATS."

Lil Suzy says, "Yes sir, I know I said that. But today, they have their eyes open."

just a little humor :devil:

:thumbsup::thumbsup: notice how one joke belittles other people and the other is just clean humor, says alot about people in my opinion!
Lil Suzy had a box of very small kittens that she was to give away, so she had them out on the street corner with a sign "FREE KITTENS" next to them.

Suddenly a big line of big black cars drove up with a policeman on a motorcycle in front. The cars all stopped and a tall man stepped out from the biggest car. "Hi, little girl, what do you have there in the box?", he asked.

"Kittens," Lil Suzy says. "They're so small, their eyes are not even open yet."

"What kind of kittens are they?" he asked. "They are Democrats," says Lil Suzy. The tall man smiled broadly, returned to his car and they drove away.

Sensing a great photo opportunity, the tall man, Senator Barak Obama called his campaign manager and told him about the little girl and the kittens. It was planned that they would return the next day, have all the media there and tell everyone about these great kittens.

The next day, Lil Suzy is standing out on the corner with her box of kittens with the "FREE KITTENS" sign and the big motorcade of black cars pulled up again. This time with all the vans and trucks from ABC, NBC, CBS, and CNN. Everyone had their cameras ready and then, Senator Obama got out of his limo and walked up to Lil Suzy.

"Now don't be frightened," he said, "I just want you to tell all these nice news people just what kind of kittens you're giving away today."

"Yes, sir," Suzy said, "they are all REPUBLICAN kittens."

Taken by surprise before so much of the media, Senator Obama said, "But honey, yesterday when I stopped, you told me that they were DEMOCRATS."

Lil Suzy says, "Yes sir, I know I said that. But today, they have their eyes open."

just a little humor :devil:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explaining Politics

I don't think you could get any closer to the truth, in the definition
at the end of this.

A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What are Politics?"

Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way:
#1. I'm the head of the family, so call me The President.
#2 Your mother is the administrator of the money, so we call her the
Government.
#3. We're here to take care of your needs, so we'll call you the
People.

#4. The nanny, we'll consider her the Working Class.
#5 And your baby brother, we'll call him the Future.
"Now, think about that and see if it makes sense."

So, the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what Dad has said.

Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to
check on him. He finds that the baby has severely soiled his diaper.

So, the little boy goes to his parent's room and finds his mother sound
asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding
the door locked, he looks in the peephole and finds his father in bed
with the Nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed.

The next morning, the little boy says to his father, "Dad, I think I
understand the concept of politics now."

The father says, "Good, son, tell me in your own words what you think
politics is all about."

The little boy replies, "The President is screwing the Working Class,
while the Government is sound asleep. The People are being ignored and
the Future is in deep sh1t.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explaining Politics

I don't think you could get any closer to the truth, in the definition
at the end of this.

A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What are Politics?"

Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way:
#1. I'm the head of the family, so call me The President.
#2 Your mother is the administrator of the money, so we call her the
Government.
#3. We're here to take care of your needs, so we'll call you the
People.

#4. The nanny, we'll consider her the Working Class.
#5 And your baby brother, we'll call him the Future.
"Now, think about that and see if it makes sense."

So, the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what Dad has said.

Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to
check on him. He finds that the baby has severely soiled his diaper.

So, the little boy goes to his parent's room and finds his mother sound
asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding
the door locked, he looks in the peephole and finds his father in bed
with the Nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed.

The next morning, the little boy says to his father, "Dad, I think I
understand the concept of politics now."

The father says, "Good, son, tell me in your own words what you think
politics is all about."

The little boy replies, "The President is screwing the Working Class,
while the Government is sound asleep. The People are being ignored and
the Future is in deep sh1t.

:laugh:

Back