A Better Gen 2

I totally understand where you are coming from. I too would like to get more power out of mine. I just know that I am at the point where the "cheap HP" is all had up. At this point I have to put some real cash into it if I want more. If you are willing to open up the motor then 200+ is pretty easy. I just haven't heard of anyone (running a safe air/fuel ratio) getting there with just bolt ons and a tune.

Please keep us posted on your progress. Love to hear about people making power.

I certainly will and its going in on Tuesday afternoon for more tuning as apparently this place said I should be 195+ as it stands currently so will have to see what they do say.

sispack577 I like a challenge and you never know!!

I was wondering when I get past the 200 rwhp are tyres an issue or can they cope with that and more?

Waiting at lights yesterday and got rear ended by an old twat. the first thing he said was 'it's your fault you crashed into me' it took me about 5 minutes to stop laughing. He wouldn't give me details and drove off, police informed and hopefully he will get done for not stopping at the RTA :-) not claiming as not worth the hassle and lucky only number plate had gone.

20170310_162856.jpg

You got very lucky. Glad your ok.

With the busa rear tires are always an issue, even staxk. You don't have to worry about failure, (if you buy a good tire of course ), the busa just likes to wear them out.

yeah fine just so funny he thought that I reversed my 270kg bike with enough force to bend my plate under the back wheel and then he couldn't understand that as the plate was wrapped under by forward movement it was still my fault hahahahahahahaha

ok to the tyres yes always buy good ones on diablo rosso corsa 3's but when they got hot 50c+ they became a bit too soft and the bike became too twitchy for me and as I commute 5 days a week for only 5 miles they squared off fairly easily.
I will be going back to the BT56s next week.

BT015's I think I mean but looks like there is a new model 020's or something like that so will have to do some reviewing.
As the bike was going to Hammer & Tongs tomorrow for them to investigate the throttle/clutch switch issue and also see why its not getting more HP after the first load of mods I am also have a Dynojet quickshifer fitted :-) Cant wait to try that out :-) :-)

Back