a beautiful ride. :D

dmallord

Registered
hey guys,

the weather has turned very nice here in so cal, and today i had the pleasure of ortega hgwy. the view from the lookout...

HPIM1627.jpg

HPIM1628.jpg

Posting this type of information should be against the forum rules!!!! It is unfair to those poor SOBs like us folks in New England and the northern (mucher colder) climates. Posting beautiful pictures like these should only be allowed only when the majority of the forum members are experiencing great weather. I am so jealous, we have a couple of months to go before we start getting decent weather here.

yes the upside of ortega running from the 5 to elsinore is a great ride. some really nice twisties. traffic is a little heavy on sundays, and im not a "super" aggressive rider. i like a nice lean, a smooth line, and no traffic! LOL i found myself slowing way down in the straights to let traffic get away from me, then enjoying the corners at my rate instead of behind some cager. funny, i kept catching up to them. hahaha. i even pulled over a couple times to let people get away from me. :D

i am digging my busa in the corners. riding my own ride, and loving it!

Looks great. I drove that rode in a rented Caddy CTS last July while visiting my step daughter that lives around Sun City CA.
I was going to rent a bike to drive that road. I was thinking to myself what a great bike road it was when I was driving on it.
I seen a bobcat run across the road in front of me when I was there.

That place that you were looking over that lake was outrageously windy the day I was there. Awsome view!!

Posting this type of information should be against the forum rules!!!! It is unfair to those poor SOBs like us folks in New England and the northern (mucher colder) climates. Posting beautiful pictures like these should only be allowed only when the majority of the forum members are experiencing great weather. I am so jealous, we have a couple of months to go before we start getting decent weather here.

I feel we pay enough in taxes and cost of living here in SoCal that I demand nice weather when I ride :laugh:

yes the upside of ortega running from the 5 to elsinore is a great ride. some really nice twisties. traffic is a little heavy on sundays, and im not a "super" aggressive rider. i like a nice lean, a smooth line, and no traffic! LOL i found myself slowing way down in the straights to let traffic get away from me, then enjoying the corners at my rate instead of behind some cager. funny, i kept catching up to them. hahaha. i even pulled over a couple times to let people get away from me. :D

i am digging my busa in the corners. riding my own ride, and loving it!

lets ride, pm me

Back