99's Videos up for grabs

99'busa

Donating Member
Registered
To who all would like a copy of my footage post up and PM me your addy.

What I'm gonna do is make copies of EVERYTHING. It has rockstar concert:guitar:,fontana dam featuring Vman throwing sparks:race:, GIXERHP's artwork:whistle: and some other stuff:laugh:

It will be a rough unedited copy. I estimate the total footage to be 30-40 min.

What I'm gonna do is make copies of EVERYTHING. It has rockstar concert:guitar:,fontana dam featuring Vman throwing sparks:race:, GIXERHP's artwork:whistle: and some other stuff:laugh:

How much other stuff? I know I'm in there.....:whistle:

PS. PLEASE POST IN HERE TO HELP KEEP IT BUMPED FOR OTHERS:thumbsup:

Oh wait, hold on! I know Chris captured some stuff that shouldn't be seen again, ever :rofl:

I'm banning you Chris...I've got no choice...you've backed me in to a corner :whistle:

Oh wait, hold on! I know Chris captured some stuff that shouldn't be seen again, ever :rofl:

I'm banning you Chris...I've got no choice...you've backed me in to a corner :whistle:

I'm sure there is nothing on there that you or I would be concerned about :whistle:

Well I didn't ever see anything that even needed to be hidden from camera :laugh: I guess I'm never in the right places???

Well there was that one thing with Sam at the......well never mind:whistle::laugh:

Well I didn't ever see anything that even needed to be hidden from camera :laugh: I guess I'm never in the right places???

Well there was that one thing with Sam at the......well never mind:whistle::laugh:

You're such a snake.....I defend you from these people and you go and make stuff up? FRESH! That's what you are!

:laugh:

Back